A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Realtime Weapon Change!

Salomon

Has anyone else seen this video? It's truly hilarious. It's been going around the internet and there's even a website. You gotta see it if you haven't even if you're a Sony fan.

RIIIIDGE RACER!

Real events in Japanese History, hit the crab for massive damage!

and here's the website where I got it. Credit goes to them.

www.wii60.com

I think it's unfair to bash PS3 so much=/ I mean, that's all I hear about. Save your money people....It will be worth it.. It's better to go ahead and get, than to wait until and excusive game comes out.

I think it's unfair to bash PS3 so much=/ I mean, that's all I hear about. Save your money people....It will be worth it.. It's better to go ahead and get, than to wait until and excusive game comes out.

My brain has just been brutally raped in a blinding flash of illogical thought.

Why the hell would you get the console the moment it comes out... when it is most expensive... than to wait until something that actually comes out for it that you want comes out? It makes no damn sense!?

Why the hell would you get the console the moment it comes out... when it is most expensive... than to wait until something that actually comes out for it that you want comes out? It makes no damn sense!?

Depends if the game you want comes out the same day, I brought my ps3 for PGR3 and was happy.

Why not? It's mildly amusing, and eventually will get as dry as every fad. Remember Chuck Norris? Heck, remember the Wii announcement? As for buying it at launch, it depends on the use you're going to give it, as DW said. No point in buying one just to have it sitting around, and this goes for every console.

I like how Sony bashed M$ for having 2 different 360 packages, and yet...2 different PS3 packages...

Probably because the PS3 "tard" pack doesn't alienate gamers. Playing MGS4 on a $500 PS3 will be the same as doing so on a $600 PS3, unlike the Xbox360.

You want Blu-Ray movies? You buy the 600 version. You just want to play the games? The $500 is for you.

As for Microsoft's console, do you want to play the games the way they're meant to be played? Get the $400 version. The Core is a flat-out scam, mainly because the lack of HDD (which costs alone $100, btw, making the upgrade more expensive than directly buying the Premium). They splitted the fanbase, which is what Sony was refering to when they criticised that move.

Depends if the game you want comes out the same day, I brought my ps3 for PGR3 and was happy.

Haha, true. But don't you mean X360? =P

I must say, I totally agree with that movie. I especially liked when they talked about how Sony doesn't like gimmicks and then they showed the card battle and the tilt-sensitive controller later on. The rhino scenes were a nice addition as well...this movie sure had me laughing. As shadowgoten said, most of it's true too.

Has anyone else seen this video? It's truly hilarious. It's been going around the internet and there's even a website. You gotta see it if you haven't even if you're a Sony fan.

RIIIIDGE RACER!

Real events in Japanese History, hit the crab for massive damage!

and here's the website where I got it. Credit goes to them.

www.wii60.com

Blues posted that video back on the proboards.

Guest Shadix

Also, usually at launch the system is kind of cheaply manufactured. It just isn't as well put together as one you'll get within the next year (learned this lesson the hard way with the DS; my bro got a DS a year after launch and his is put together much nicer than mine, with a nicer finish and less clicky buttons as well as a more sturdy hinge.)

I'm beginning to wonder if I really want a PS3 anymore... I mean, revolutionary new "realtime weapon change"?

(learned this lesson the hard way with the DS; my bro got a DS a year after launch and his is put together much nicer than mine, with a nicer finish and less clicky buttons as well as a more sturdy hinge.)

Yea that's a BS statement, my DS has held out just fine over the years, I've actually seen people getting the newer DS's and enjoying the dead pixel fad.

I see don't see anything wrong with the PS3. It's just a high-priced system. 600 is a bit much.I might not be able to gte it. It seems I will hav some other bills to pay...and some things to buy.