A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Frequently Dying o_O

SupaChao

could you QUIT FOLLOWING ME PLEASE! you post this wherever i go! i go here and its here, i go bannedstory and its there! :@

could you QUIT FOLLOWING ME PLEASE! you post this wherever i go! i go here and its here, i go about:blank and its there! :@

pass the blunt like so: :Passit: and keep it movin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok im sorry i moaned that you followed me

He didn't he was here BEFORE YOU.

its just that i started making that game, maplestory offline, and i gave up on it since i saw you. Its not that you ruined my insperation

Um, basically, you ARE saying that he did ruin your inspiration because he's making a Maple Story game too. So what, you gave up because his is better?

K, I'll just give up Sonic Turbo 2, because ETCF is way better.

well whats the point in making a GREAT GAME then making a sequal which sucks?

KK im sorry im an dumbass

You failed to get the message of my post:

There are alot of great Sonic fangames taking place here, alot of them are better than my own, but you don't see me giving up on my game because of that. There's always gonna be someone that tops you in someway, accept it.

Also, FYI, my "sequal" doesn't suck, can't wait to see YOUR game. Please stop making idiotic posts.

• Like 1

You failed to get the message of my post:

There are alot of great Sonic fangames taking place here, alot of them are better than my own, but you don't see me giving up on my game because of that. There's always gonna be someone that tops you in someway, accept it.

Also, FYI, my "sequal" doesn't suck, can't wait to see YOUR game. Please stop making idiotic posts.

Every (Worthwhile) Sonic fangame has something different to offer. I like Sonic Turbo 2 because it is different, and the different Shoe/gloves updates intrigue me. I like Sonic and Knuckles Flicky Panic because it has classic arcade action. I like Nexus because it reminds me of the first Sonic game, and I like Retro/XG because it adds on to the end of the Genesis games.

Maybe you should think about what you say then.

Oh.. and LOL @ following you here. Thats how I registered in May of 2006. Kudos.

Oh yea, I'm still not completely dead, I'll list whats bothering my work

-Classes

-CANADIAN Armed Forces

-Strange Budgets

-Cake

-Life

If you put it all together, you get a twisted image.

Anyway, I'm still working. I'll announce when I die. There was another video done for this project.. its somewhere. I'll put it on youtube soon.