A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Your Desktop!

twodee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix

desktopch1.png

The backgrounds animated... and yes, my contacts are highly unorganized >.>, and Midiman gets to be graced by being next to Mr. Manic_Killaz himself, who is on my list for no apparent reason :E (chokethebunny)

Maybe some of that Blazefire trolling could be better used on a real pest XDD

Maybe some of that Blazefire trolling could be better used on a real pest XDD

Ah ha...hahahaha...ha...hahaha...shut the fuck up. It's in the past. Or would you like to visit Zombocom again? Because I hear they have a new newsletter a t-shirt offer.

Shadix's Desktop:

desktop.gif

He are cnnt use wondoz.

Guest Shadix

What can I say? I like nigras :E

Ah ha...hahahaha...ha...hahaha...shut the fuck up. It's in the past. Or would you like to visit Zombocom again? Because I hear they have a new newsletter a t-shirt offer.

Shadix's Desktop:

[qimg]http://www.helpwithpcs.com/courses/windows-xp-tutorial/desktop.gif[/qimg]

He are cnnt use wondoz.

Get off your damn high horse, none of that was meant to be taken seriously, nor was it directed at you. I also have doubts that the hatred for Blazefire is in the past, that lazy cunt has done nothing to make it any other way.

...and what the hell is up with this stab you are taking at my desktop? >.>

edit: actually I'm lost now, now that I've seen your desktop the stab even seems less sensible XD

Slinga's response: Oh ok...I should get off my high horse. So then that just leaves you right?

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=1247

Because you've grown on me, I went and searched through like 15 pages on InterfaceLIFT, nukka.

I haven't been at InterfaceLIFT in a hell of a long while, let alone the usual customizer sites. I hope I haven't missed anything amazing ( other than Luna Element 5.1 that is ).

Koray is tsundre for Midi ¦3

PG: Making you look stuff up in Wikipedia to understand his posts since today