A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Your Desktop!

twodee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koray & GD: Don't worry. My Asus laptop should be here tomorrow (otherwise I'll kill because I paid for 2nd day shipping) and it'll be running Vista Business. Woot- you're not alone!

I'll probably use one of Greg Martin's spaceart pictures as the desktop background until I get around to *attempting to* make my own.

You have too much space and too little activity, kind of minimalist

Move your quicklaunch toolbar to the bottom, along with anything other than a taskbar. that way you can have some sort of movie-theater action going on ( Make sure to set the toolbar to always on top )

On a sidenote: is that codename opus I see?

• 3 weeks later...

mudkipwallpaper.png

so....i herd u leik mudkips?

Icons:

Finder, Firefox, iTunes, Adium (OS X answer to Trillian, only better), VLC, DVD Player, Starcraft, Seashore (Cocoa-variant of the Gimp), Microsoft Word, Garageband (OS X answer to Fruity Loops), Xcode (programming suite), Handbrake (DVD -> AVI tool), Freak Show (crippled freeware answer to Photo Booth), iRecord (cam to movie recording app), MPEG Streamclip (movie conversion app), Darwiin Remote (connects my Wii Remote to my Bluetooth module), Bittorrent, Nicecast (for all of my lovely SAGEcasts), XChat Aqua (IRC client), Skype

Dayum.

[qimg]http://eagle1.american.edu/~ac0664a/mudkipwallpaper.png[/qimg]

so....i herd u leik mudkips?

Icons:

Finder, Firefox, iTunes, Adium (OS X answer to Trillian, only better), VLC, DVD Player, Starcraft, Seashore (Cocoa-variant of the Gimp), Microsoft Word, Garageband (OS X answer to Fruity Loops), Xcode (programming suite), Handbrake (DVD -> AVI tool), Freak Show (crippled freeware answer to Photo Booth), iRecord (cam to movie recording app), MPEG Streamclip (movie conversion app), Darwiin Remote (connects my Wii Remote to my Bluetooth module), Bittorrent, Nicecast (for all of my lovely SAGEcasts), XChat Aqua (IRC client), Skype

Dayum.

;_;

why off buddy list

;_;

why off buddy list

21:17:56 Worm: faaaaaaaaaake

21:18:18 Midiman: ?

21:18:44 Worm: So, you've been macking on Mark? nice

21:18:59 Midiman: ..

21:19:02 Midiman: wait, What?

21:19:14 Midiman: 1.) Who's Mark

21:19:20 Midiman: 2.) Macking? the fuck?

21:19:29 Midiman: did someone replace your brain with a ______s, or something

21:19:40 Worm: aw hell nah dawg

21:19:56 Midiman: ..

21:19:57 Midiman: blocked

Changed status to Offline (21:20:01)