A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Retro-Sonic (PC Version NOW AVAILABLE, Read first post)

The Taxman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of bosses in the original games needed you to take advantage of that, though. ;P That being said, I know it's possible to damage this boss without taking damage yourself - it's just very tricky, it seems.

Metropolis Zone. If you didn't take advantage of it, you were about as likely to beat it as this guy.

Do all of our games have to follow suit to typical Sonic cliches?

And with the end of SAGE, I propose Prop 70: All games have to have the same goal, the same storyline, but be allowed to have completely same graphics, although if they are any different from the more graphical leader, they must be critisized while the most graphical one can be as shitty as heck, but still be the best.

wait no that's just sage sorry :(

Guest Shadix
And with the end of SAGE, I propose Prop 70: All games have to have the same goal, the same storyline, but be allowed to have completely same graphics, although if they are any different from the more graphical leader, they must be critisized while the most graphical one can be as shitty as heck, but still be the best.

wait no that's just sage sorry :(

Or how bout Prop 72: All fangames that have a following should merge together to make a "supergame"

owait wrong thread.

Yep, gamepad support and custom keys have been planned for aggeeesss. I just keep getting distracted from doing it. It's funny, because it'll only take me a day to do it.

EDIT: I should also mention I didn't actually get a gamepad until about a month ago too, that's a fairly big factor too XD

I'll make sure it's there next time ;)