A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

n_n Thanks guys. Meheh, the layering on the explosion is terrible. Smaller objects in front of big ones. I don't even know how i fix that.

If you've got that zoom-to-front-of-screen set up as an animation, you could just compare animation frames, to bring certain objects forward and whatnot. If it's just a resize in something, well, just keep track of the new size and go via that. :. Just ideas..

It's an animation :0 And they move via ball movement. Actually, if I could just resize them and still keep them as an active object, that would be amazing..and look better.

In standard MMF, I don't know how you'd do this. In MMF2, it may be possible, I don't know.

dude sonic extreme looks like it'll rock! demo XD

sorry if that all screwed up and i posted 3 times i didnt know how to use quotes! :@

Guess its been a while since ive posted screenshots of my game, here have some

heres my options screen

newoptions.png

my stage intros( yes they move and stuff)

newstageintros.png

a few shots of stage 5

jyascreen02.jpg

jyascreen.jpg

i forgot if ive posted this one yet of stage 5

stage5sneakpeak.jpg

some stage 3 snow effects heh, sonic pants when breathing in this stage aswell.

bpscreen.jpg

soem stage 2 screenies, hey look a power up

jcscreen.jpg

jcscreen02.jpg

those rocks jump from the lava, the ones with the flamign tail (obviously)

jcscreen04.jpg

jcscreen03.jpg

and my new score tally system.

scoretally-1.jpg

thats enough for now

title.gif

title1.gif

Updated menu screen for Sonic Xcel (my version). The borders move upwards and the blue background down and left. The arrows jump left and right. The first screenshot shows the four selections flying on screen in staggered formation, slowing down and stopping in the centre. When you select one, they fly off in staggered formation. All menus are similarly animated and take place in a single room.

Does that change in realtime?

Yes, you play this game when it comes out you're in the present, if you play it years after it's release you're in the future, and if you play it before it's ever released or even made you get the past.

:stare:

Yes, you play this game when it comes out you're in the present, if you play it years after it's release you're in the future, and if you play it before it's ever released or even made you get the past.

:stare:

xD Nice.

You know we should all kill Sonic Team and take over our games are so much better, I mean amount of quality fan games we can come up with is amazing anyway here are some early stage screens of my new game Sonic Revolution enjoy hopefully you guys will like them so far:

Image3-1.png

Eggman has a Theme Park?

Image2-1.png

Ah what a relaxing beach to explore I wish I was in Shadow's shoes right now.

Image1-1.png

Just showing off layering made by Damizean.

"You know we should all kill Sonic Team and take over our games are so much better, I mean amount of quality fan games we can come up with is amazing"

Orly? I've seen maybe.. 2 or 3 good ones, that have lasted longer than a month.

Your screens are decent, easier judged if not x2 though. In the second picture, why does the water stop at one point? Doesn't foreground water run forever? ala; sonicteams games

The third shot, you just need work on the rights, their not all spinning in sync. inside the loop.

Otherwise, all seems pretty decent, nice.

Yeah. Never be so arrogant as to suggest a fangame is better than officially published games. Fangames, even the best ones, still lack an immense amount of polish compared to a retail game, and saying fangames are better than retail games is a sure-fire way to land in legal hot-water. (Claiming your game is better than the real thing? Uh-oh!)

Yeah. Never be so arrogant as to suggest a fangame is better than officially published games. Fangames, even the best ones, still lack an immense amount of polish compared to a retail game, and saying fangames are better than retail games is a sure-fire way to land in legal hot-water. (Claiming your game is better than the real thing? Uh-oh!)

lol i dunno lately sonic team has been pumping out crap games like sa pezz despenser