A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Ball Ultima - Public Release V4 (K So I lied last time)

I don't like the layouts of these stages, based off of what I've seen in these screenshots AND in the video.

They need to be more condusive to dodge ball. For instance, a platforming section in Ice Paradise? That looked awkward as hell and unfun. I'd study up on some Smash Bros. stages or something similar of SB's nature.

I'll be in it if that's alright with you. I don't have a character, but I can whip something up if you OK this.

::Stats::

Stat Points - 12

Health - 3

Speed - 5

Weight - 1

Regain - 2

::Special::

Chose one of the elements of special.

Electricity

I'm noticing alot of people are picking low weight.. Just know spikes = murder due to the fact you dotn fly very far and hit them about 5 tiems before yuo move away edge to edge that is.

And I have no problem with you whipping up I want you to. Now I have to find a Co level designer an someone to sprite me so I can be in my own game

flying further is a good thing for the most part

Not really. Heavy weight characters would probably be for standing ground. Say you're on a platform. Getting hit would knock a light character off of it. A heavy character would flinch less and stay on the platform. The point of a heavy character would be to take a hit and attack back.

I actually think this would make great use of some Super Smash Bros. mechanics. Such as getting knocked off of the stage. Add that and weight can be pretty handy.

:Huepow00's Stats::

Health - 2

Speed - 4

Weight - 4

Regain - 2

::Special::

Wind

Weight = Determines Distance Thrown(1- Shortest 5 - Furthest): 1-5

So my character is fast, and has a low weight because I can get thrown the furthest (4)

And wtf, are people just gonna start trying to make all their characters's stats all rounded and shiet?