A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Ball Ultima - Public Release V4 (K So I lied last time)

When are you looking to get the game done? I could possibly help with level design when I get back from Argentina (20th).

Just gotta give me some graphics to work with or I could just use place holder graphics (Nondetailed boxes and slopes and such.)

Yes, because I don't won't to get knocked off a platform so easily.

Mkay...

I just notice alot of people are making characters that are ultra Fast, and Ultra Heavy at the same time...

which doesn't seem right / balanced to me somehow but owell *shrugs*

You know Afro, you should add some status effects in as well.

For example, when you use an Ice ball you can add some kind of Freeze effect that keeps you completely still while others can pumble you.

For Fire, certian balls can have a % chance of burning you, and you constantly lose damage.

Electricity can stun, and you can be unable to throw anything for a while.

Just a few. (been playing PSU too long.)

Yea I told him hes going to fix it later

Also I am currently looking for people to be in the new Game play Video. I've added a few things like voice overs for males and females.....that just reminded me we need some freaking girls are their even ANY XD

Oh jesus i can't believe im gonna say this...... OK here we go, listen up homies, it has come to my attention that Inferno here is gonna ask me to sprite for you, Inferno stfu dont say it, just ask me your self.... aim - afterlifesk8, but remember one thing, i suck at hair, especially spiky hair, so either do the hair yourself, get someone esle to do it for you, or change it, believe me i suck at hair...