A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Welcome All..

Koray

Welcome to the new forums. I know everyone is going to fall in love with them. But it may take a while.

If you were one of the people who wanted a darker skin, you can feel free to set your skin to the darker one.

A custom skin is coming in a couple weeks. This is a short term thing, but I think they are pretty nonetheless.

We will be rolling out new features in the near future. Keep in mind that we are doing these roll-outs live. So if you see errors or a forum closed message wait a few hours before complaining. We have big plans for this new forum, so the modifications will be fun.

I decided to KEEP the reputation system. Last time you couldn't manage to be civil, but this one has certain restrictions in place that should make abuse a bit easier to catch.

Also, you must have 10 posts before you can private message. This is to prevent hit and run users who just join to PM someone.

If you come across any errors, either PM an admin or post here. I want to squash bugs as soon as possible.

And of course, if you aren't sure of how something works, you can ask me or any other mod.

Enjoy and thanks for making this all possible..