A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Welcome All..

Koray

There seems to be a minimum post size... Of 10 characters... Sometimes, you don't really have too much to say... Like, you sometimes want to reply: "Awesome.", "I'm in." , "I <3 this"

I like Blaze's emoticons. I only think they are too small.

EDIT: Hey! Automatic doublepost merging?! Awesome. I would only change the merging notice string into a different font, and adding linebreaks before and after it. BTW, sorry for the double post.

The new reply button being on the left bugs me, but meh. I did have some problems with the WYSIWYG editor, and avatar, but details are in that topic I made before checking this topic and now I feel I should have posted it here. :(

MikeL do you have JavaScript disabled or something? What browser are you using? This is stable-ware and works in Firefox, IE, Opera, etc.

Also, your last thread was lost. Sorry. Your av was valid, you just can't include a port number.

Okay let me see if I can remember all the things I need to address..

Notification of deletion.

Yes! This is a cool little hack. Every time a mod moves, deletes, closes, or does basically anything to your thread you get a PM to let you know what's up. This may be selfish, but it's really so we don't have to do it ourselves. ;)

Sigs totally off.

No sir, sigs are not off. Try again?

250x250 for everyone. Donating members have 350x350.

WYSIWYG problems.

I guess I am going to turn WYSIWYG off.

First, I doubt anyone ever uses a 350x350 av.

Second, the Shine theme is dynamic to resolution. 80% width.

So on my monitor, your name is weeellll within the boundries. But eh, like you said, at least it only stretches one post.

Well, my name still stretches the left thing. It's not a real problem though.

And just so you know, thats both in Shine and Night... though I usually use night.

And it is a rather large name. If we ever get name changes back, I'll just change it to Dr. DW or something short like that.