A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

E3 2007: News and Discussion!

shadowgoten

Guest Shadix

meh... Eventually Xbox 360 will get the edge (I hope :E. I don't want my 360 to turn into a FPS toaster box) . The PS3 just has to continue to flop till devs quit with this brand loyalty shit.

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed though.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed they would even think to make so niche a game as Disgaea a PS3 exclusive. More so due to the fact that it doesn't look next gen in the least.

Please note that noone has said the word exclusive as far as I know. Simply put, Disgaea 3 has been announced for the PS3 and that's all, which isn't surprising for us who were aware N1 has been working on PS3 hardware for some time now. If only they'd go the Vanillaware route for the sprites (Odin Sphere anyone?).

As a side -preemptive- note, I'd also appreciate if we could keep the ****ing console wars tardness out of my Disgaea. This paragraph isn't directed at anyone in particular, merely a request for the future, it's really annoying to see a game based thread devolve into Gamefaqs fodder.

Pfft. Ash from PB looked more like Laharl than that guy does.

As a side -preemptive- note, I'd also appreciate if we could keep the ****ing console wars tardness out of my Disgaea. This paragraph isn't directed at anyone in particular, merely a request for the future, it's really annoying to see a game based thread devolve into Gamefaqs fodder.

Oh, I'm just saying that it made much more sense during the PS2 era simply because of the massively overwhelming number of people who owned them. With that kind of userbase, someone was bound to buy into the niche, but from a group of 5-10 million, it scarecely seems like it could even be profitable. I think multi platform is the only medium that actually makes sense for that kind of game this generation. No intent to bash the PS3 or anything else is in that statement.