A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

just alittle basic help

Please do not let the self-proclaimed grammar nazis (ignore all visions of, um, genocide) scare you off the boards, btw. Not everyone is familiar with the English language, and hypothetically they realize that. What's important is what you make and how well you understand and appreciate other people's comments and help, not how well you structure a sentence. If someone does refuse to help you with an issue because they disapprove of your spelling or grammar, then one wonders why they are even in the Fangaming Assistance forum in the first place, if not to give assistance to people who need it.

Please do not let the self-proclaimed grammar nazis (ignore all visions of, um, genocide) scare you off the boards, btw. Not everyone is familiar with the English language, and hypothetically they realize that. What's important is what you make and how well you understand and appreciate other people's comments and help, not how well you structure a sentence. If someone does refuse to help you with an issue because they disapprove of your spelling or grammar, then one wonders why they are even in the Fangaming Assistance forum in the first place, if not to give assistance to people who need it.

And just who are you, Mr. senior member?

Um, another question, how do you make the blur go around the character? I've attempted this many times but i just cant do it. I also wish to use the engines on sfghq but 98% of them are corrupt.

There are 4 engines on the site. If 98% of them are corrupt, that means only 0.08 of them work...

I just downloaded the 360 Degree movement engine and tried it out. I needed to install the extensions (which were included in the .zip) but it worked fine. This means at least a 25% success rate, and possibly that you're an idiot.

=Smidge=

:DeskBang:

Smidge, just try to think back to when you were a starry eyed 12 year old, ignorant to the grander ways of the world. Too brutal.

Im 15 kid, not 12. Im just new to making game so I wanted to ask people for some help

• 2 weeks later...
Me actually, but I think I'll stop opening my mouth to defend newbies now.

I'm usually pretty good at guessing ages though. This is the first time I've been off on a guess by more than a year or two.

I didn't mean to offend you, I usually call everyone kid but can someone tell me what to do to get the blur around sonic? i tried making sonic the parent but each time i pop open the box, it always gives me an infinite amount of blurs and it goes to a near halt.