A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SEGA Announces SA2 HD for Xbox Live Arcade

Guest Shadix

Uh... guys, by that I meant these screens are fake. The HUD graphics are directly scaled and have the artifacts to prove it, no one would be crazy enough to port a game as a high resolution version without upscaling the textures (at least by putting them through scale2x or something), and most importantly, thats not a television resolution. Its a monitor resolution. IE: Its being played on a computer, not an XBox 360.

Its a dreamcast emulator.

Guest Shadix
Exotic Ethnic.

That being said. Shadix? CAMP topics go in CAMP

This was serious. How can I hoax without posting in GD? CAMP would've given it away. (Even though my laziness to figure out what resolution 1080i was ruined it anyways >_>)

Yes, it is NullDC, and yes, I get a pretty consistent fast framerate in it. It's not constantly 60fps (It goes faster if I turn off audiosync >D) but it works. Plus it has the chankast core (albiet slower) as a secondary video option. The only real thing NullDC has over Chankast and DeMul is it emulates sound properly.

@Godmaster: nullDC is already running stuff at full speed, if you own a good graphics card and processor.

Here I get 30fps, but I can't get trought City Escape. (it crashes after the streetboarding, for some reason) Was this made with the 100% completed save game? If so, where can I download it?

Also, are the SA2 texture formats already documented? Maybe we can hack it by ourselves, to make an HD version for running at emulators.

Guest Shadix

err... I got it off a site that actually had the VMS and VMI bundles together... Try googling "Blue Swirl" The site's not in english but has files for everything. (although sadly it lacked the SA2 multiplayer themes :\ )