A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Galaxy

DWs not around at the moment. Damizean and SkyLights are not very active.

Actually I've seen them around lately. Specially DW. Which puts me even more confused. And even if they're not very active, they could just answer back and say that they're not doing anything at the moment.

By "not active," I mean...they're NOT ON THE FORUM. So they wouldn't know if they had PMs or not.

We're not all here waiting on you, ya know.

All I know is that I wouldn't send them PMs unless I saw that they hang around here. And I sent some to DW, and he has answered only to the first ones. But I needed some explanation about one of the things he said, but he hasn't answer. I don't want to make a storm out of this, but I'd like to know why he doesn't answer. Specially because he used to.

All I know is that I wouldn't send them PMs unless I saw that they hang around here. And I sent some to DW, and he has answered only to the first ones. But I needed some explanation about one of the things he said, but he hasn't answer. I don't want to make a storm out of this, but I'd like to know why he doesn't answer. Specially because he used to.

Didn't I respond telling you to make a topic in the Sonic Worlds forum so that I can answer them in a more helpful manner?

Didn't I respond telling you to make a topic in the Sonic Worlds forum so that I can answer them in a more helpful manner?

Well, if you did, you may not have putted that clear enough. And besides, I'd like to ask some questions in private, because they may contain secret features, that I haven't revealed yet. But I guess I should make a topic. If you think it's allowed.

So what happens if I make a topic in the Sonic Worlds forum to get the information I need, but not using Damizean's engine to accomplish it? I'm trying to learn how to work with a Sonic engine myself, and to do so, I'll make it from scratch (with the info you give me). The only thing about Sonic Worlds my engine will have is the fact that I want it to be as similar as possible. I hope this is allowed. Please reply.