A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Newbie fan games: Quit being assholes guys

I think all of you guys except for like... PC0 and DW are hypocrits. You guys are agreeing, but I'm sure most of you were the ones who started the problem in the first place.

Also, as I said, DW isn't being a hypocrit, he's being an elitist snob. That's not a bad thing though... he does that all the time. He's good at it.

Heed PC0's words, but don't praise them. You're in no position to. Take this as an opportunity to lighten up and realize where you really are: a forum of people who make their own Sonic games.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix

Heed PC0's words, but don't praise them. You're in no position to. Take this as an opportunity to lighten up and realize where you really are: a forum of people who make their own Sonic games.

...whoa whoa... People still do that?

Usually the people that provide the negative bashing in GFD don't fangame anymore anyways. (because "360 is too much" and the likes.)

I'm just mad that your attack, however humorous it was seeing someone strike at DW, took attention away from my well-formulated suggestion introducing post :(

Really? I need to get some confidence, then. The only reason it is taking me so long to make a demo is because I'm never, EVER satisfied with my work.

It's hard for newbies to find faults in their work. I remember thinking my early attempts were great when they were really crap.

Now I try to perfect my work before showing it off, like you.

Guest Shadix

I viewed Sodisna with a lot more respect before he changed his name to Azu :\. Identity change for the worse I suppose?

I guess it's just a psychological thing.