A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonRPG: My Sonic RPG Game

CyberSonic11

• 1 month later...
Just Stop Insulting My Project! It Is Only My First One And I'm Working Hard On It! You Should Go Back And Play Your Very First Projects And See How Bad They Are! There! Now You Should Get An Idea Of What I Mean! Ok!

Atleast my first projects were original, not just sprite changes in an already complete engine. I don't think they were all that bad, either. You need to learn how to take criticism better, man, you're acting like a whiney prick.

That's it! I had enough! I am leaving this fuckin' site forever and never coming back! Don't even beg me to come back. Don't even bother to give me a mother fuckin' warning because I am not bothering to come back to this fuckin' site! I shouldn't have even fuckin' registered in this forum because everybody here are MOTHER FUCKERS! S'long, mother fuckin' piles of shit!

I'm sorry guys, but I'll must defend him.

I mean, what happened here was FAR BEYOND criticism. When you are new at something, you expect positive response and constructive criticism.

What he got were mindless insults and people poking fun of him. If he did come here and start posting "liek som1 stupid", flaming people and such, I wouldn't complain about the kind feedback he got. But that was not the case.

You need to understand that behind every newbie, there is a human being, with feelings. Some of you were actually the ones acting like n00bs. It's like getting to a 6 year old and saying to him "Yur drawing suxx0rz. Perspective, plz". That's not an mature attitude.

He could have been, with some time and the right influences, a great addition to the Sonic fangaming scene. But now he hates all of us, and he actually has the right for that.