A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official SFGHQ has to get this game topic

MidimanNull

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to frequent Trackmania Nations, and i actually see lots of people on.

Im gonna pay for Trackmania UNITED as well, ill tell you guys when i do.

EVERYONE JUMP ON TRACKMANIA NATIONS (When you get to familiarize yourself with the track editor, it becomes alot more fun.)

Fixed

MKDS...those were good times...I'm lending it to my best college bud right now...but I played him in download play and I'm itching to get back...I lost a lot of friction in my left thumb, so that plus the DS Lite Dpad makes snaking crazily easy.

Also, my DS's name changed for some stupid reason...so my friend wasn't racing Greg but...and this might get bleeped..."Faggetass"...but noone touches my DS but me...odd

So yea, MKDS or Metroid would be sick...who did I play Metroid with here?

Since you all are on the topic of DSes, do you think it'd look idiotic to walk around listening to music off of a normal Nintendo DS as opposed to a DS Lite? I kind of want the latter because it's sleek, will actually fit into all of my jean pockets and just looks alot better. Then there's the fact that it'd actually be mine and not my sister's, meaning that I could use it whenever I wanted to and it wouldn't be missing the screen protectors or have scratches on the outside of the top screen.

Since you all are on the topic of DSes, do you think it'd look idiotic to walk around listening to music off of a normal Nintendo DS as opposed to a DS Lite?

No, The same argument can be said with a oldschool walkman and a newschool walkman ( the sleek, high-color ones, as opposed to the clunky first models ).

I Wish I had the materials to play music on my DS, it would make it better than the alarm clock it is now

Well the main benefits I see to getting a DS Lite is that it won't be scratched up and it'll actually be mine. I was going to buy it off eBay, thinking I can score one for cheap. However, there are a bunch of idiots who are willing to pay well above the in-store prices of $120 or $130. Some even pay more than the "Buy It Now" prices. I remember I looked at one auction that was at like.. $11 with only 4 people or so having bid and then I refreshed the page and a fifth person had bid and jacked the price up to somewhere around $60. I hate that. You'd think eBay buyers would be trying to bid as little as possible in order to get the cheapest buy possible. Not trying to pay as much as possible a day or so before the auction will end.