A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Secret Rings update

Serephim

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like that story in the Stinky Cheese Man book. Jack is captured by the Giant, and is forced to tell a story, then after his bones will be crushed to make bread, and his story goes:

Once apon a time Jack was wondering around and was caught by a giant. the giant said "TELL ME A STORY. THEN AFTER I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD." So Jack said "Once apon a time Jack was wondering around and was caught by a giant. the giant said "TELL ME A STORY. THEN AFTER I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD." So Jack said "Once apon a time Jack was wondering around and was caught by a giant. the giant said "TELL ME A STORY. THEN AFTER I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD."

etc etc.

<3 The Stinky Cheese Man.

Im happy the new villian ISNT a really cool/cold hedgehog thats sonics rival and ends up being good at the end, die in a very awesome, heroic and climatic way and happen to end up in every single game afterwards with a screwed up storyline and retarded gameplay.

Really happy.

Anyway, that video's streaming is horrible, but the new villian guy reminds me of Super/Kid buu.

And Kid Buu is my favroite villian, Ever. (Playing as him on Budokai 3 is really fun. LOVED how they animated him.)

I agree. The villain is a breath of fresh air. Although I am totally lost with all this "Buu" shit that you're talking about. Since you mentioned "Budokai 3," I assume that's DBZ?

Also, in that vid that Aki-at posted, anyone else absolutely love the shiny palace level with the reflective floors and stuff? It was the most beautiful looking part of the trailer.

"Customers looking to purchase a delicious value menu meal, one of many affordable options at Sonic, may instead accidentally spend $50 on a video game," the Sonic Corporation released in a statement. "This is trickery and deception at its most vile."

LOL