A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

HB GamerGuy!

tentril

Happy Birthday, GamerGuy! May this be one of the best days for you this year! :) Enjoy your cake and/or ice cream -- unless, of course, you're having ice cream cake, then I would recommend you enjoy that. And don't let today be too frantic and fun; try to sit back and relax when you need to. Okay, I just wanted to get that off my chest, that's all.

Oh my... looks like SFGHQ still loves me, after all! =D

I never truly left, to begin with. I just tend to lurk in the shadows now, and only appear when I think it's needed/I feel like it.

Anyway, today was very mediocre, though it had its moments. I blame myself, because I didn't bother to make any plans, until the last minute...

The last minute!?? You made plans at 11:59 P.M.? iconwinkingrazz4px3.gif

*is being silly again* Sorry if what I said annoyed you, but I had an overwhelming urge to do so. I knew you meant "minute" in the broader sense, but it just kind of struck me as funny if what you said were to be understood in the literal sense and if you had actually realized, "Oh my gosh! It's 11:59 and I haven't made any plans all day; I better make some plans and fast!" So sorry again... it's late and I'm probably in a way more easily humored mood right now. I'll probably wake tomorrow (or rather, later today) and look over this post and say, "What was I thinking??? This post is so stupid and pointless!" But for some reason right now, I don't feel that way... other than that this is kind of off-topic. And longer than what anyone would consider "enough to read as it is."