A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Why you love Sonic

MaxSonic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm rather fond of the burgers and shakes. And DW tells me they have cheap slushies after 3:00."

Cheap? Hahaha. Sonic is anything but cheap. Prices are always something odd so that it adds up really quickly. Like $2.99 for a Fritos Chili wrap and $1.09 for a Tropical Smoothie. No dollar menu, either.

"I'm rather fond of the burgers and shakes. And DW tells me they have cheap slushies after 3:00."

Cheap? Hahaha. Sonic is anything but cheap. Prices are always something odd so that it adds up really quickly. Like $2.99 for a Fritos Chili wrap and $1.09 for a Tropical Smoothie. No dollar menu, either.

Excuse me Scatta, but I go to Sonic all the time and I can get their largest slushes for about a dollar five.

Thats cheap for a 44 (711's are 40) ounce slushie no matter where you go :/

711 charges a 1.49, and they only have like 6 flavors.

And just because their food isn't McDonalds dollar menu double cheeseburger cheap doesn't mean that it isn't cheap in the scheme of things. Their combos are barely more expensive than McDonalds... and about the same as Chick-Fil-A

I'm surprised at how much this topic is derailing... >_>

Anyways, the first Sonic game I played was STH3&K for PC and fell in love with it right away. It's a fantastic platformer hitting so many points to making a good game ( that imo no one here has yet equally met or surpassed though some have come close ). Now that I'm into programming, I like the challenging of programming all the different aspects of the Sonic game, which actually uses a surprising amount of math. =/

Every time I go to Sonic I easily spend about 5 bucks, unless I buy a Jr Burger for 99 cents. A meal at McDonald's costs about 2. =/

I love Sonic though. Hundreds of drinks.

To add to DW's list they also sell breakfast items all times of the day such as french toast sticks and bagels. They also have these really sexy cheesecake bite things. Although.. that cheesecake shake was nasty as heck, imo.