A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Why you love Sonic

MaxSonic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love Sonic. He was badass and more interesting than most other mascots but since I've grown up, I can see he's a cheesy character that's been raped so badly I hate him.

Then why in the hell are you here?

I like Sonic because I got a Genesis when I was 3, and Sonic 2 came with it. My parents bought me Sonic 1 and 3 soon after, and Sonic was pretty much the only video game I played for years. I still play those games constantly (Original carts, too).

Well, its a new manipulation for Prop 21 that I spent a little time figuring... when Ila started going on the whole restaraunt chain, it occured to me that the topic had changed without violating Prop 21, but going back to the original topic would violate prop 21 on the basis that the topic wasn't a bitching topic before the transtion in question and would become a bitching topic if the transition passed.

So let the restaurant banter continue!

"Then why in the hell are you here?"

Because not everyone here is required to work on a fangame?

Technically, it can be said that the topic doesn't imply Sonic the hedgehog. Therefore Sonic Drive-in talk is perfectly fine. Simply why I like Sonic. And I like Sonic because the tropical smoothie is the most awesome thing ever conceived. Real pieces of banana in my drink that get stuck in the straw and then I have to blow it out the other side like a cannon? Genius!

Shadix: Virtually every fast food restaurant that fixes your drinks for you, as opposed to a self-serve machine, does that. It saves money on the soda or whatever's being put into the cup. I never put ice in my cup when I use one of those machines. However, with McDonald's iced tea it's not so bad because they load it with enough sugar to kill a small child... so by the time it gets "watered down" it's actually more along the lines of normal iced tea. Clever? You bet. I can drink one of those things forever.

HA! I love it how we can de-rail a topic with stupid talk of a restaurant, but bitching is totally not cool. Man, I lold so hard. So glad this topic sucked ass right off the bat...

Prop 21 is the bomb.

BYAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAA!

I havent been to Sonics, I really want to hit that cheesecake shake though, I mean, GOD, that looks like an full body orgasm for your mouth.

Pottymouth

I remember the days when a mouthful of genesis Sonic was like eating an entire watermelon by yourself. The best part! THE SEEDS TASTED LIKE CANDY~

But now, Sonic is currently running on highly toxic-inducing preservatives. It can taste pretty artificial, but at least it'll be here for awhile, ahaahaha! why :-(

yes! very flowery!

but deep down inside, i'm just really really hungry. why can't delhi be more like queens and have places open at 4 in the morning ;_;

Because there are two places in the world. There is the US, and then there is everywhere else. You sir, are in everywhere else right now.

EDIT:

Oh, I used to live in Everywhere Else... but I left because I couldn't find a decent store that stayed open at night and the malls were lousy. Now that I'm in the US, the stores are open late, but the malls are still lousy.