A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Why you love Sonic

MaxSonic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then why in the hell are you here?"

Because not everyone here is required to work on a fangame?

Technically, it can be said that the topic doesn't imply Sonic the hedgehog. Therefore Sonic Drive-in talk is perfectly fine. Simply why I like Sonic. And I like Sonic because the tropical smoothie is the most awesome thing ever conceived. Real pieces of banana in my drink that get stuck in the straw and then I have to blow it out the other side like a cannon? Genius!

Shadix: Virtually every fast food restaurant that fixes your drinks for you, as opposed to a self-serve machine, does that. It saves money on the soda or whatever's being put into the cup. I never put ice in my cup when I use one of those machines. However, with McDonald's iced tea it's not so bad because they load it with enough sugar to kill a small child... so by the time it gets "watered down" it's actually more along the lines of normal iced tea. Clever? You bet. I can drink one of those things forever.

Except... Sonic is clever and by grinding up the ice into smaller bits, fits more into your cup thus lessening the content of your drink even more.