A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

I like how, even though it's an anime, it could pass for a western cartoon.

EDIT: Don't mind Duckboy. He prefers his american cartoons to not be tampered with.

I was like "this isn't so bad despite the completely shitty animation, stitch and pleakley and jumba look not that ba- OH MY GOD THE HUMANS FUCK THIS SHIT

and yeah the powerpuff girls anime was even more stupid and made no sense. As someone else said, why would you make an anime based on a show meant to PARODY anime?

So yeah, I would prefer my american cartoons that are good (and for the record the stitch tv show sucks ass) to not be made worse by going to anime!

GAH i need to go watch lilo & stitch to make me feel better

Powerpuff Girls Z was pretty crazy. It had those excessively long transformation scenes like Sailor Moon did.

Err, video, video... give me a second

Apparently in France or somewhere theres this bottled water and rather weird ad campaign. And heres a remix of those commercials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FditpYmiORw

Oh man, I love that guy. He also did an amazing Robotnik's Penis Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDrK4gzFZoQ

As someone else said, why would you make an anime based on a show meant to PARODY anime?

That "someone else" has a name :[

Looks like Niel Patrick Harris is keeping up the singing gig after the fantastical Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Here, NPH is...well, see for yourself:

I feel old for not recognizing a single actor on that show anymore :(

Looks like Niel Patrick Harris is keeping up the singing gig after the fantastical Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Here, NPH is...well, see for yourself:

That was awesome! I was totally entertained. He definitely needs to keep singing.

• 2 weeks later...