A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

As if she could say "I ONLY WENT TO JAPAN BECAUSE I LOVE ANIME ^_^" any louder.

Proof that white people have zero rhythm

Most americans are too ugly to do something so retarded and still be cute with it

Edit:

n17221278_34711548_9075.jpg

bitch fuck face eyes anime fear hate rage

Edit again : Slinger that guy has to be like the kobe of hockey

• Like 1

Yup. Definately looks russian to me

but shit that was an awesome goal. Thats like....a blind fade-away halfcourt 3 pointer. Dude gets tackled and makes a goal from like a 85 degree angle

Edit:

LEAVE CHAD WARDEN ALONE

(i absolutey admire how this guy has managed to upset the ENTIRE fucking internet in 3 simple videos bashing mario link and halo)

Of course he was joking. All the bad reps he recieves are from the fucking dumbass Xbox/Wii fanboys. Hes already admitted he was joking, in completely legit english. Not to mention he talks completely different in the three videos he uploaded.

The people who make dead-ass-serious video replies are the retards. They look millions of times stupider. All chad's videos were damn funny.

You actually do a spot-on Sonic impression. I'm impressed.

*watches your inbox get beaten to death with "PLS DO THE VOICES FOR MY FANGAME!" messages*

To tell you the truth, I have already been signed on for a series made from brawl clips...

I wanted to do this mostly for a demo of my sonic voice so I expect work hehe