A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

Tentril wins for destroying my thought that all anime series are crappy love stories with a different type of character each time.

Thanks, added to list, NFSW and stuff like that.

EDIT: About me being angsty, bleh, I guess im angsty now, people interfere with topics n crap posting stuff that has no relativity of the reason its posted ( example, I put the angry german kid video so that people can laugh, but all of the sudden I see a comment saying that the video was rigged, which doesn't matter, since that doesn't really make it any less funny )

You both suck at suggesting anime. seriously, all your doing is telling me " you should watch this " without ANY reason what-so-____ing-ever other than " YOU MIGHT LIKE IT "

You 2 of all people should know you need to explain your reasoning more than that

I was under the impression you liked Golden Boy. Anyone who has seen both would realize that liking the one is more than enough reason to see the other.

You need details DW, " lol its just like golden boy its funny " doesnt cut anything but air, and how the hell is it anywhere NEAR obvious? I dont watch anime, at ALL ( except for FLCL, which is dead now, and I dont feel like waiting for adult swim to air it again, or download it in crappy FLV's or any shape of it whatsoever ), so it wouldn't snap into my mind that anything else is like it.

Jeez DW.

Again, no reason behind your statement.

bleh whatever your thoughts.

Don Hertzfield's Reject Cartoons [ Google Vid ]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4576021287651691024

The most hater ps3 video possible [ Destructiod ] [ Its awesome ]

http://www.destructoid.com/behold-the-most-hater-ps3-video-possible-27094.phtml

Vertex^2 Group Attempt [ Only for me n DW, you lot wont get it ]

Also, I love the people that bash DDR when ITG wouldn't exist without it.

I realize that ITG wouldnt exist without DDR, because if there was no DDR, there would be no Stepmania, bleh, but..

I like DDR, dont get me wrong, I just like ITG better cuz its got songs _WITHOUT_ annoying k-pop lyrics.

Can we stop all the useless disputing, dudes?

Midi, especially, brah...you need to just chill, man. Grab a smoke or something.

So everyone else can go around and beg me for details about my suggestions, but when I ask them to do the same for me I get nothing?

Thats not very fair :]