A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

• 2 weeks later...

first 20 seconds made me laugh for about 2 minutes

Also, 11 Animaniacs moments that probably shouldn't have escaped the censors but did because animation used to be the SHIT back then.

Didnt start getting good until like #8 though. God i miss these old cartoons. I remember Rugrats used to have tons of these (although not too many sexual ones), where most of the jokes weren't usually as funny for the kids as for the older people.

How can I click on it when I don't know what I'm in for

You take the mouse shaped thingy and you move it around which makes the arrow on the screen move too, ya see. Then you press your finger down on the left button. Don't press the right one, or else it make this box appear. That's too much info right there and will be essplained another time.

You take the mouse shaped thingy and you move it around which makes the arrow on the screen move too, ya see. Then you press your finger down on the left button. Don't press the right one, or else it make this box appear. That's too much info right there and will be essplained another time.

Of course if it's a waste of time video then what was the point of me clicking on it, when I could have gotten some kind of description and saved myself the trouble. Hence, the lack of a description may as well be saying "this video isn't worth clicking on!"

I actually agree with duckboy here, even if I know I'm guilty of doing it myself haha. I don't think I've ever actually clicked any of wesker's links for that reason :x

I'm clicking the last one you posted to make up for it wesker <3

edit: omfg 1,000th post in this thread