A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Out of boredom... Sonic edit!!

SonicProject

Change his name.

If I were to accommodate everybody that used a common word in their username and avoid using it, there'd be no names left to choose from. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about you at the time. When Streak was created I wasn't even visiting SFGHQ.

Sorry but the name stays. I suck at coming up with names and don't want to be bothered. Don't let it bother you so.

You know what? It's absolute bull____ that you're spamming my thread with this crap. For the sake of my own sanity I'll change the name to "Storm" instead. Though the name doesn't really sit well with me.

Don't mistake this as a favor to you. I didn't owe you a damn thing. You never even commented on the artwork itself. All you did was bitch that I used "Streak". Now buzz off.

____, I forgot that SEGA created that horrible character for Riders named Storm. I guess I'll settle for something as lame as "Spot" so that the thread can get back on track.

It's not a common word in the username. It IS the username. =/ Change it.

Stop being so ____ing anal for a name, thousands of people share the same name, and sometimes, even the last name, you are no expection.

EDIT: Alright, now, related to these sprites:

http://spexperience.brpxqzme.net/streaksheetdistro.gif

What bothers me slightly is how sad he sort of looks with his eyes, you should selout the head or give the shades some more visibility, that, and was he supposed to be as chubby? Otherwise, shorten his stomach slightly. Make his tail a tad bit longer and somewhat skinnier, and either get rid of the black outline on the shoes, or just use the darkest shade of the shoe's yellow color instead. Otherwise, it's simple and nice.