A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Saddam is dead :o

Gamerdude

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to start conspiracy issues and crap, but during the trials, his wife and one of his daughters kept saying that it wasn't really saddam...Regarding his capture,t he army eventually quietly admitted that they never actually found saddam in the hole. The regiment that found him was found out to be stationed in kandihar on guard duty during that day he was "found" Either way, Saddams death ( or stunt doubles) is just something that will have to be taken at face value. Its no real way to know unless your in the know. With this guy who cares . Its enough stuff he " did" do to justify his rope dance.

The ironic part is that I'm a huge conspiracy nut, and even I can't stomach this bullsh*t. For example, I believe that there is a small, reptile-like creature called Chupacabra that sucks the blood of goats in Mexico. Area 51? Hell yes. Roswell? Pass me the Kool-Aid. But this elevates bullsh*t to an artform. I don't want to hear about Islamic stunt doubles anymore.

In case you guys didn't know. I'm Sad-

Oh wait. That kind of joke will get you killed now. Even if they did storm my house and see that I am, in fact, a sexy black man.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that alone get you killed by some of the insane lolly gaggers in the government these days?

I'm sorry I'm a bit late, and this is a bit off topic but...

Well there's the problem: Saddam was defended by a kangaroo. Kangaroos suck at lawyer stuff. Saw that on the Discovery Channel.

PG, why would you ever say that? That's about as middle-school as interjecting with "I like cheese." Aren't you like, older than I am?

Sorry for the interruption.

I'm sorry I'm a bit late, and this is a bit off topic but...

PG, why would you ever say that? That's about as middle-school as interjecting with "I like cheese." Aren't you like, older than I am?

Sorry for the interruption.

Because everyone knows that we can't have one ____ing semi-serious conversation at SFGHQ without someone yelling LOLZ CHEESE or TINY DONG in the mix.

Sigh.

"That tale haunts me... Once I hear it in one place. It pops up in another ><" -Link G07

...what the f*ck, is wrong with you? That isn't a tale, that actually happened a month ago. It was on the damned news. Some black guy was shot, in I believe it was NY, after coming from like.. a bachelor party or something and he was going to be married that day. The police gave some story that didn't actually make any sense. It was a "huge issue" for at least four days. Which is somewhat ironic given the fact that everyone believes it was a "race" thing and yet the NAACP couldn't even keep the ball rolling longer.

"That tale haunts me... Once I hear it in one place. It pops up in another ><" -Link G07

...what the f*ck, is wrong with you? That isn't a tale, that actually happened a month ago. It was on the damned news. Some black guy was shot, in I believe it was NY, after coming from like.. a bachelor party or something and he was going to be married that day. The police gave some story that didn't actually make any sense. It was a "huge issue" for at least four days. Which is somewhat ironic given the fact that everyone believes it was a "race" thing and yet the NAACP couldn't even keep the ball rolling longer.

Race is a lie. There is no such thing. Only Caucasians.