A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Revolution Engine Contribution

Zonar Games

Hi I have been working on my upcoming fan game Sonic Revolution for 2 going on 3 years now. And I lost my design document which had all the bugs and stuff I had to work on. So now it's hard to handle all the stuff on this game on my own. It is way too late to give up now so I'm asking if those of you who uses Game Maker 6.1 can help contribute some stuff to my engine. I'm using Damizean's 360 Sonic engine, I've done alot of the extra stuff like Wall Kicking and moves with some guidance of Damizean over the summer on AIM. And there are still lots of stuff that is going wrong that I can't figure out like Ring Loss, Badniks, Wall Kicking is 80% accurate, Checkpoints, Weird HUD etc. If you guys can help me with my engine I will be so grateful.

Sonic Engine Download v1.3

Screens:

Image4-1.png

Image3-1.png

Image1-1.png

Image1-2.png

hey Zonar, how about checking out the Xmas Gift Pack. it would be worth your while to upgrade.

Thanks man this thing seems so cool, I'm going to try it out in the morning.

The Xmas Pack engine is a little too far away in the direction mine is going of course it is using Damizean's engine but the animation system is different. So I don't think it will solve my problem fully.

I was looking through the character sprites, and oh my god. What the hell is with that wierd galloping thing Tails does when he gets down on all fours and runs? My god, thats hillarious. I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

lol, he's swiming. The sprite is from Sonic the Hedghog 3 like Midiman sayed.

• 2 months later...