A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 **DEMO** Try it!

Spike

I so wanna play this game but it does'nt work on my pc and I have tryed everything.

Alot of PCs seem to have problems with GM6. It takes pretty specific kinds of crap to work. GM7 is coming out soon, hopefully they will iron that out.

In other news, right now I am thinking of working on a Co-op 2-Player mode. It's different from the Genesis games though, If Player 2 gets too far from Player 1 the game goes split-screen. Rings and lives are also shared. Good idea or not?

I'm thinking about quitting that, because I don't know of many people who play PC games together offline.

• 4 months later...

Judging by the screenshots this game looks pretty cool, the backgrounds are nice, vibrant and colourful as well. Although I'm gettin' tired of seein' those Sonic 3 sprites...

Downloading now...

>>> edit

I played it once, then I played it again. I LOVE IT.

Two things though:-

1. The small boss on the ceiling - I lost all control and the sound went funny when I played it a second time.

2. Sonic's super-peel out looks a bit odd, make him lean a bit more or something.

Other than that, GOOD STUFF!