A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pso:bb Schthack

Guest Shadix

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a job you hippy. 10 bucks a month is chump change.

I was refering to the greater accessibility. I already bought PSU and played it for a while before I dubbed it too incomplete as it stands to be worth spending 10 bucks a month. I'll probably give it another chance in the future as content starts rolling in.

k...but to get it, you need to:

pay for the game

pay a monthly fee every month until you get that sword

to get a dualsaber in PSO, all you gotta do is:

get on a private server

play the game until you get it

lol cause you didn't spend money

spend the money you would have otherwise wasted just to get some virtual sword on something important (food, gas, etc.)

If I had to choose between eating and playing on a PS, or paying for a slightly better game and then shelling out a monthly fee, I choose the one where I eat.

k...but to get it, you need to:

pay for the game

pay a monthly fee every month until you get that sword

to get a dualsaber in PSO, all you gotta do is:

get on a private server

play the game until you get it

lol cause you didn't spend money

spend the money you would have otherwise wasted just to get some virtual sword on something important (food, gas, etc.)

If I had to choose between eating and playing on a PS, or paying for a slightly better game and then shelling out a monthly fee, I choose the one where I eat.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. Eating and playing? WTF is a PS anyway?