A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pso:bb Schthack

Guest Shadix

Yeah... They finally released their server for PSO:BB for free, and I was thinking, since PSU sucks, that we should all go PSO:BB and make an SFGHQ team.

Edit: *sigh* People have been having troubles, so here is a tutorial to get connected.

---

Getting Connected

---

Guide to get connected:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/PSO_SERVER_HOME/index.php?showtopic=9371

URL for server registration:

http://www.schtserv.com/bbreg.html

URL for Client download:

http://www.psobb.com/

---

In Game / Team / ETC

---

People in team:

-Haruhila (Ila) - lvl 30's RaMarl

-Myself - lvl 40's RaMar

-ShadzyG (SG) - ?? Ra

-Blues - lvl ?? HuMar?

-A.E.R.O. (AeroGP) - lvl 20's RaCast

-Koray - lvl ?? RaCast?

-PhoenixG (PG) - lvl 20's HuMar

-Azu (Sodisna) - lvl 10's

-Jsonic - lvl ??

-Sage - lvl 10's FoMar

-Jon Rose (DW) - lvl 10's FoMar

-Slashfire (Snowfire) - lvl 80's (Sonic NPC)

Locked SFGHQ game password:

rawr

SFGHQ ship/block:

Sylvania Block 1 or Nebula depending on time.

---

Contact

---

If you are having problems, or you get connected and want to find me, please shoot me an IM at

AIM: shadixep

YIM: shadix365

MSN: [email protected]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you played PSU? I agree that the offline mode is alright, but the online lacks A LOT.

The areas are completely linear, there is no variation on each instance, and there simply isn't much to do online. It has been reduced to a boring hack'n'slash.

AWESOME! Personally I LOVED Blue Burst more than PSU, and you know, now that its on that privserver, AWESOME! I'm happy I'm at a net cafe with my flash drive right now too, so time to download!

(And darn I was going to link my own online game addiction in a few days)

On thate note though, since BB servers are still running... its probably a good idea not to leave this topic public for more than a few weeks.

edit: wording changed so DW doesn't get confused <3

The Episode 4 areas are teh awesome so level up a bit so we can play.

Sub. Desert = :3

The only part that bums me out is that I lost all my lab quest progress :\. (Getting through the incredibly annoying Temple and Spaceship areas >_>)

There was no doubt, it's bad. =\

I started an SFGHQ team up. I'll be hanging out on Sylvania Block 1 so you guys can get added. Please come.

I made a party called "SFGHQ"

Teams make things alot easier because you can track when your members are on, chat in a team chat thingie, and attempt to teleport to your fellow team mates if they are on. Plus Team members get free dressing room and related features.

...serial? There shouldn't be any serials necessary.

Edit: *sigh* I got a better idea, when you get your account and get on, IM me (ShadixEP for AIM, Shadix365 for Yahoo, shadixep AT hotmail DOT com for MSN)

Oh BTW... On the BB registration page, once you find it anyways, you need to use IE or for some reason Firefox will attempt to download a file called "bbreg.exe". The file will open up a dos prompt and the cursor on the prompt will move around funky, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't register you.

Oh BTW... On the BB registration page, once you find it anyways, you need to use IE or for some reason Firefox will attempt to download a file called "bbreg.exe". The file will open up a dos prompt and the cursor on the prompt will move around funky, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't register you.

That would be my problem. Thanks.