A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pso:bb Schthack

Guest Shadix

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, same problem. Before I installed Firefox, IE worked like a charm, then I installed FireFox, and now IE is teh crashzorz.

I'll register on my desktop when I go back home today.

You mean, like goto my documents and type in the address? Won't work...

There was no doubt, it's bad. =\

I started an SFGHQ team up. I'll be hanging out on Sylvania Block 1 so you guys can get added. Please come.

What the ____?

Sylvania used to be the name of one of my main characters in my comic i used up until the 7th grade when i changed it to Sylphania...That pisses me off.

Anyway, I have no freaking clue where your getting information about PSU being a bad game. Its such a step over PSO it isnt even funny. The only problem i have with it is how hard it is to obtain rares...

..But the PSU default weapons look 10x cooler than the PSO rares anyway, so no problem.

Ill be making a Fomar named Sereph and a Humar named Kyian. (same as my GC PSO1&2 and PSO:BB beta characters. )

What the ____?

Sylvania used to be the name of one of my main characters in my comic i used up until the 7th grade when i changed it to Sylphania...That pisses me off.

Anyway, I have no freaking clue where your getting information about PSU being a bad game. Its such a step over PSO it isnt even funny. The only problem i have with it is how hard it is to obtain rares...

..But the PSU default weapons look 10x cooler than the PSO rares anyway, so no problem.

Ill be making a Fomar named Sereph and a Humar named Kyian. (same as my GC PSO1&2 and PSO:BB beta characters. )

My information is from me playing it and not liking how unfaithful it was to PSO, the horrendous control scheme, linear levels (I mean really... room-to-room hack'n'slash with no puzzle elements is just lame. Plus the areas don't change :\), tiresome music (cept for character design and Cylez), and how the game appeared to be completely focused on production rather than making a solid game. The story mode is pretty good, but thats it's only redeeming aspect, and that aspect is not PSO-like at all. It's like Sonic Nextgen, they spent so much time on the story that the actual game sucked, and story is not what sonic is about, gameplay is.

I mean hell, they even got rid of enemy waves. For what? A poorly designed attempt to add variation to gameplay via using an array of items that are useless otherwise. (Goggles, Photon Beam, etc)

for those of you whining: Have you SEEN PSU lately? It's way different now! The only reason online was sucking was because 90% of our content was locked! Content updates even add more variations to each mission. Also, advanced level 30 Photon Arts, Expert classes, the new, STORY based Episode 2 missions (Fight Ethan Waber, one on one with your online character) and more stuff that has been added since recent updates! I'm sorry, but PSU rapes PSO, hardcore. Have you SEEN some of the newer levels? PSO is terrible by comparison.