A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Self-Portrait Thread - Mega-Update

StarKrafter

I'll see if I can find my SelfPortrait I did in art class in high school. From what I remember, it turned out to be awesome, until I put it in a folder and smeared the s___ out of it. Or I could have done that to my Avril pic. I can't remember. Anywho, these kick ass StarKrafter. 5/5

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, long time no update. XD Dude, Streak. I had drawn your character at one point, but lost picture. I'll scan it in and upload it when I find it, or possibly draw a new one. :x

Self%20Portrait%208.gif

Haircut.

Self%20Portrait%209.gif

Thumbnail drawn for my unfinished oil painting.

Self%20Portrait%2010.gif

Yet another.

Anime%20Chick.gif

Not a self potrait, but I thought I'd show y'all my attempt at anime. No references used in this style I so affectionately dub "Hentai Schoolgirl Style." >_>

Holy shit, that second scared the hell out of me! No seriously you can use that as some sort of evil character....or something, awesome.

Third one is great! Lovin' that.

Your anime girl is nicely done!

I envy your skills. XD

You're some drawer my man. You actually make me wish I spent more time drawing.

I'd like to think with enough practice I could produce stuff of this quality, but I might just be kidding myself. Time will tell eh?

I'm curious, are you studying any art related course?

• 1 year later...

Kain: Thanks, I appreciate it.

Streak Thunderstorm: Thank you. That's what I strive for. It is always a great compliment to be called an inspiration.

tentril: Yeah man, go for it! Remember, you can only excel in your artistic abilities.

DimensionWarped: You better f*cking believe it. :]