A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My last day of high school

Andrew

While not really a big deal usually, we were allowed to dress up. Being the gamer that I am and not very artistic, I opted to choose a simple costume of one of my favourite video game characters of all time. I also convinced my friend to be his brother.

Yes, we were the Mario Brothers. Pictures will have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately since in about 2 hours we're all heading to a friend's to party the.. er, night away.

Awesome. And thank you for not turning on the waterworks in this topic saying this like "OH HIGHSCHOOL I'LL MISSLOLBESTIME OF YOUR L1F3!"

I loved high school, but I don't see a point in moping about what was and just look forward.

Though I will say I'll miss all the people I came to know there, especially a mate of mine who I only befriended recently (and coincidentally, only because of the Snakes on a Plane movie. ;))

I loved high school, but I don't see a point in moping about what was and just look forward.

Though I will say I'll miss all the people I came to know there, especially a mate of mine who I only befriended recently (and coincidentally, only because of the Snakes on a Plane movie. ;))

Point of view dittoed and reexpressed.

Actually SG, you were my inspiration! I was looking around for ideas of an old icon I used to admire and remembered those exact photos. Unfortunately our costumes aren't as similar to the games as yours were since ours was rushed the night before. I made the M and L circles at 11:30 the night before. Then I had to remake moustaches on the day because Josh's one broke. :/

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

marioandluiginr9.jpg

Yay, pic! I have another one, but my 'stache is lopsided and I don't want to seem too silly. I'm Mario, Josh is Luigi.