A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE - A WINNER IS NAMED (3rd Page)

Slingerland

I just got back from my mini-vacation. I drank beers with women on a boat. Worth it.

ENTER RAGE 2009

Anyway, now that I'm back, I've gathered all of the RAGE shit and whipped up a poop site and received an "affiliate" site from one of our members. As usual, the show is broken up into two different ZIP files. Play each one and vote for your favorite game in this thread by posting your choice in bold and at the top of your post by itself. You get ONE vote. I would do a poll, but the poll's max is 20 and we have 22 games!

Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, August 5th.

I would never have guessed that RAGE, which is in its 3rd year of bullshittery, would be this big while coinciding with SAGE. I was expecting few entries due to the actual show going on but, surprisingly, we have a record high twenty-two pieces of crap for you to play and enjoy (for all the wrong reasons).

Thank you to those who created a game and participated. Enjoy RAGE and the last few days of SAGE. TIIIME EXTENDED.

I just got back from my mini-vacation. I drank beers with women on a boat. Worth it.

ENTER RAGE 2009

Anyway, now that I'm back, I've gathered all of the RAGE shit and whipped up a poop site and received an "affiliate" site from one of our members. As usual, the show is broken up into two different ZIP files. Play each one and vote for your favorite game in this thread by posting your choice in bold and at the top of your post by itself. You get ONE vote. I would do a poll, but the poll's max is 20 and we have 22 games!

Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, August 5th.

I would never have guessed that RAGE, which is in its 3rd year of bullshittery, would be this big while coinciding with SAGE. I was expecting few entries due to the actual show going on but, surprisingly, we have a record high twenty-two pieces of crap for you to play and enjoy (for all the wrong reasons).

Thank you to those who created a game and participated. Enjoy RAGE and the last few days of SAGE. TIIIME EXTENDED.

HUGE lol at the layout Sling. :)

SRB Fwee

Top Stories

Tweaker Cuts Onions, Cries

Heh, the whole tssz|jews screenie is hilarious.

But the worst game overall is from RAGE '08, Sonic the Hedgehog and Mewthree from the Alternate Dimenchin. (iirc) Yay for Rael.

Mine is in the folder titled RAGE GAME. If you can't get past the first frame, use M, if you can't get passed the title screen use Z. Shoot with Z.

Just emphasizing that point. I want people to get raped by my themesong :P. I vote EVIL TEH HEDGEHOG 22111!ONE.

Pikachu vs. Saiyans

This game just got sillier as it went on and then it just gets even more absurd when pikachu learns how to fly and use a sword and then goes into space, also Broly.

Also in TPSWAHDE the credits are supposed to say blue2 as the final password since blue just leads to the previous boss because i kept copypasting bosses and didn't change the password.

Oh man, it's a hard time choosing one game for me. I really loved Old Sonic and Evil 2, but ultimately, I think it comes down to...

Evil The Hedgehog 2. For the ridiculous amount of effort ila put into it compared to most of the other RAGE games, and because he approved my account =D

Ugh... Still need to play these games... I'd play them now (only played 2) but knowing what effect RAGE games have on computers, I'd rather not play RAGE stuff at work...

That, and I wonder what would've happened if someone saw me playing a game like last year's Yr Mom or whatever it was called...