A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE - A WINNER IS NAMED (3rd Page)

Slingerland

I think old sonic should have won. That game is really awesome. I know that it is supposed to be bad games, but it is so epic it is a shame that it didn't win.

I even would say that this game was better then a lot of the SAGE09 games, simply because of the unique style of it.

Though maybe it is better that it didn't win because it is supposed to be the worst games *shrug*

I don't quite know the twist in the game yet as I can't beat the second boss (Yes there is a second boss, and he is harder then the first if you can believe that).

Nobody was able to play mine I bet. I'm going to remember to never again make people have to press buttons to get past the first screen haha.

That said, I'll make up an MP3 of my themesong I made for the game and post it up sometime. It was ear rapingly bad and I doubt the majority of people got to hear it.

Just weren't evil enough.

Near the end of the second stage, there is a difficult-to-avoid instakill trap. That stage also has no checkpoints!

Try taking the upper route to the exit in the third stage...

If you use the Light Dash, then die, you will be in for a very nasty surprise, especially if you're going for all the chaos pebbles!

You do have a limited number of lives to beat the game with, but you have at least one opportunity for an extra life in each stage. One of the people that tested my game actually began to demand that I remove this, so instead I added a cheat code for 99 lives...

If the second boss reaches the leftmost side of the screen, instant game over. The boss will continue to move even after you die and while you wait to respawn.