A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Xtreme 3D remix is back!

Dobermann

That's exactly what i said, open gl extension... (so the only one that exist for mmf is: Klik opengl)

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Ok people, I'm not able to make boss levels as we can't use animated 3d models in opengl extension.

I'm not able to compelte the game alone, i'm too bad at making sonic games with good sonic feeling...

All is done, engine, level editor, special stages, menus, etc...

All it needs is levels!!

And maybe a person able to add boss engine!

So i want someone to finish the game, or it will become an abandonware...

That's exactly what i said, open gl extension... (so the only one that exist for mmf is: Klik opengl)

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Ok people, I'm not able to make boss levels as we can't use animated 3d models in opengl extension.

I'm not able to compelte the game alone, i'm too bad at making sonic games with good sonic feeling...

All is done, engine, level editor, special stages, menus, etc...

All it needs is levels!!

And maybe a person able to add boss engine!

So i want someone to finish the game, or it will become an abandonware...

level editor? If I could use that I culled try to make some levels otherwise I just don't own MMF, (I have 3d level design experience). also you might be able to pull something off by maybe using GM for the boss fights, the example you release a while back plays just about the same, maybe if you used that to make the boss And MMF to make the levels you might actually be able to make something and it would be more true to the original (the original also used 2 different engines for bosses and levels.

• 2 weeks later...