A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Blaze (Yes i'm still working on it)

Shockey Rai

Fur...sona...

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=1630&p=2

Alpha Flight - A member of the subculture so lame that even the spandies find them dorky and annoying. Ex: "Hey Alpha Flight, why don't you go save another cat from a tree."

Bamf - The infamous sound made by Marvel character "Nightcrawler" during teleportation. The term has come to be used as both a verb and a noun meaning everything from "horny" to the act of having sex with another Spandy. Ex: "Oh god he was sporting some intense camel toe and it was making me so freakin' bamfy."

Fortress of Solitude - Usually used to refer to one's computer room or house. Ex: "I spent all of last night downloading 7 of 9 fake nudes in my Fortress of Solitude."

Mister Impossible - Humorously derogatory term used to refer to male Spandies who dress as female super heroes. Ex: "Yeah, did you see the Wonder Girl in the other room? Serious case of Mister Impossible going on."

Nick Fury - The annoying or belligerent significant other of a Spandy who refuses to join the subculture and instead behaves in a hostile manner towards it. Often shortened to just "Fury". Ex: "Come on Daring Avenger Paul, lose the Fury and let's go bamf."

Olsen - A spandy that comes to conventions and meetings not wearing a superhero costume. Ex: "Did you go to Spandy Ballet '02? It was all Olsens."

Sentinel - Spandy term used to refer to normal people who are not a part of the subculture, particularly those who they assume to be hostile to it. Ex: "I wouldn't go in there; the place is crawling with Sentinels."

I'm terribly sorry, but that word just makes me erupt with... something.

The only voice acting I did was on Counter Strike, yelling "snipa at da bwidge!"

and singing songs to annoy other players.

Unfortunatly, no mic anymore. Headset doesn't appear to function with my pc.. probably just deleted the software for it.

Looks interesting tho, hope to see more.

Looks cool so far. Voice acting will only make it better :D

I'd voice act, but my parents would think I'm talking to myself, like the time they didn't know you can talk online with xbox live ><

Then again with the ds.

So? If they ask, you can just tell them you're voice acting. Problem solved.