A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Miyako Arima From Melty Blood (Doujin game)

Asuma

zzzgc7.png

I made that second one from scrath. I sprite how I draw, by looking at something. Then I copy it. I just hop she doesn't come out look disfigured....

I'm using recolored Celsius as a size guide...

Hey, best way to learn is to copy and/or trace:p

Too much color for the smaller version. Tales of the world sprite only uses 16 colors.

miiq0.png

Worked on the arms a bit. I'm not entirely happy with it, but meh.

mily0.png

Legged=P She looks a bit bent over...get your mind out gutter <_<

Doujins are not necessarily hentai - they're considered amateur works, but a good number of them are original content. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni started off as a doujin, Rael ;p

Good work, like I've said. Work on the leg and the palette a bit ;)

Bleedman is just a crazed otaku perv who just happens to know how to draw. Anyway is this a rip or just some replicate type project?

Sorta of a "conversion". I'm just making her look similar to the Tales of the world sprites.

I think its a good job!

And anyone saying anything bad about Melty Blood should really go and try it. It's a fighting game based on a hentai game/series, and no the game features none of that stuff in it. The game is a street fighter style 1on1 fighter with well animated charcaters and a brilliant system, it's even been released in arcades in japan. The game also helped spawn an anime from the original series, called Tsukihime which is actually really good.