A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hey, you guys know of Chaotix Paint Adventures! Well, here's my grand take on it, where I'll draw out scenarios that you all write out! So I had a much more in detail version of this explanation which unfortunately didn't make it due to Browser problems. So here it is. Basically the gist is you'll control the characters available (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow so far) through an epic paint adventure! Since I like to draw and need to get used to my drawing tablet, here's this nice little forum game (since there's no forum for that.) I'm really good, trust me (XD) but I still need to get used to drawing on computers so. Yeah.

e.g. Sonic goes jumps off the floating island with emerald. Then I'll draw one of the comments to continue the adventure. So we'll start with this:

ymyj.png

Sonic: Getting outta bed.

Tails: Stayed up late working in lab.

Knuckles: On the floating island.

Shadow: Standing on a building like usual.

Edited by LightTheHedgehogInSnowZone

Sonic: Getting ready to go to Tails' place and see what he's doing.

Tails: Developing a new Gundam Sonic Model.

Knuckles: Nazo shows up for the 3rd time.

Shadow: Summons a Chaos swiss roll and eats it.

I think these are random, but hey, I hope these are easier to draw. Nice art though, dude! I can never do something like that with just a mouse. Keep it up, and I hope this forum topic is popular!

Edited by AnOrdinarySonicFan

By the way I'm using a drawing tab, but it's hard to get used to. And you guys want me to start the story for you? Or do you wanna have control from the start?

Uploading schedule: Most likely, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday.

You can start the story off. I'm gonna step out for a sec just for people who notice this topic to come in and give their ideas.

Awesome pictures, by the way!

Edited by AnOrdinarySonicFan

The second one, more is going on and it has more of a funny feel to it. Remember to add ears to Sonic, he looks a bit odd without them. Good job so far, looking forward to more.

Oh, and if you're using Paint, don't use the fill tool after drawing with the brush. The brush tool is anti-aliased, and doesn't work well with the fill tool (thus creating the little white bits). Use the pencil tool instead.

• Like 1

Kay' Page 3! You guys can still influence decisions made by characters when this progresses but I'm be making this into a sorta-Comic. Hence Topic name change. It will still hold the current uploading schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday. So yeah, enjoy and discuss. And tell me what you think they should do.

xkas.png

Edited by LightTheHedgehogInSnowZone

The second one, more is going on and it has more of a funny feel to it. Remember to add ears to Sonic, he looks a bit odd without them. Good job so far, looking forward to more.

Oh, and if you're using Paint, don't use the fill tool after drawing with the brush. The brush tool is anti-aliased, and doesn't work well with the fill tool (thus creating the little white bits). Use the pencil tool instead.

I'm gonna try to keep the funny feel with the color and the some-what detail. Hopefully it comes out well. With your guidance it should.

Issue 1 Cover: 7u28.png

8233.png

9yt7.png

w5dr.png

• 2 weeks later...