A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

There are 5 zones so far...

Yes...5 I shown but there is 5 more coming so that makes Chaos Citadel as the final tenth zone (R10). 4 zones mention from my previous update and that other unnamed zone (which I hope the background comes out good or otherwise it'll be scrap).

Thank you but selecting colors is a bit difficult for me. I'll try to experiment alittle more or maybe you can offer what color you're expecting from my zones. I'm still open to ideas and suggestions.

Oh sorry I missed the other two. Well out of 5 zones, 4 have similar palettes. The easiest way to edit palette is to pick some level that you like of existing 32-bit game and just copy palette from there. I might try to fiddle with palette if you wish and show you results.

• Like 2

Oh sorry I missed the other two. Well out of 5 zones, 4 have similar palettes. The easiest way to edit palette is to pick some level that you like of existing 32-bit game and just copy palette from there. I might try to fiddle with palette if you wish and show you results.

Ok. Sure  :ssmile: You can edit the colors of one of my mock up to show examples. Thank you very much for taking this small offer.

Here's another mock up for Haven Home World, Mercury Mine! Fully remade, 100% final draft! Thanks to my good friend Wakaflockaflame1 for the help on the bakground. Thanks man!

R6-MercuryMineZone_zpsc7829b3a.png

It was really hard to remake this zone. Even picking the right colors was hard too.

As of now we have Ten Rounds (Zones). A full list will be posted later. And yes Sonic is happy how this zone came out

Edited by DarkVampireDee
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone :ssmile:
Here's a new mock up from my game and it's the FINAL zone!!! Chaos Citadel everyone!
R10-ChaosCitadel-FM_zps5540755d.png

Chaos Citadel will have two different acts (or a 3rd if I decided to extend the game), act 1 will be outside and act 2 will be on the inside (kind of like Sonic 1 Scrap Brain zone).
[Note: I upload this not so long ago on my deviantart page]
More will come soon :ksmile:

• Like 1

I love it. That background should be epic. But it seems that you have some low detail buildings in front of that big tower. When that's done it looks a bit strange in my opinion. Maybe you should move them to the back layer. Right now they just cover up the larger more detailed buildings which are more eye catching.

Looks epic indeed. Love the level of detail and palette is chosen well.

Also must agree with OB. Those low detail building look weird because they are in front of a more detailed building. Maybe putting them in the background would fix it?

Edited by Felik

I love it. That background should be epic. But it seems that you have some low detail buildings in front of that big tower. When that's done it looks a bit strange in my opinion. Maybe you should move them to the back layer. Right now they just cover up the larger more detailed buildings which are more eye catching.

That's a good idea (I was wondering why it look awkward a bit). Thanks you for the tip :ssmile:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for not updating this topic cause we're having ups and downs with the game and hopefully this new engine will work. If not then my team have ask me to recruit anyone who's willing to help this fan game. If anyone is interested, send me a PM, k

And the project is not cancel anymore. We're back!!!

Here are some new mock up images from me and TheRaginLion!!!

Here's a new zone preview, Greenhouse Garden (as mention from previous updated zone list)

HHW-MockUp_zpsbdfdfb35.png

And yes we have a boss for this zone (base on Taxmans' Egg Gardian boss from Retro Sonic). The one with the Sonic image is a earlier mock up.

A remake of Faerie Forest but now renamed as "Fantasy Forest"

FantasyForest-RemakePlus_zpsac034336.png

New tiles and updated background (which is STILL under contruction cause I'm trying so hard to get it right,)

That's all that I can share and also the game is now called

"Sonic The Hedgehog: Haven Home World - Angle Phoenix Edition"

• Like 6

Another new update for Haven Home World and I have here a new mock up of Prism Palace

PrismPalacePast-FinalMix002_zpsd2e017a0.

Tiles remade, grass remade, objects updates, new colors (better blue color, new green color added on the tiles, and the purple/pink color change alittle). It took a while to change the colors (which is my small weakness) but it came out good. So the updated graphics will be in the full game of the Angle Phoenix Edition (hopefully the end of this year or the beginning of next year).

I wanted to post up two more new zones (which were mention from the previous update zone list). But we could get them ready but I did created new graphics for my best bro Wakaflockaflame1. They came out great (but I won't post them because they're ment for him and not to the public until the game is fully complete).

Another update is that tomorrow, Friday for sure that I'll test out there new engine (and I hope they work).

So that's all for the day and feel free to ask anything you want, k :ssmile:

• Like 1

Monday Update

Here's two mock ups of Prism Palace and Fantasy Forest (I remade the previous mock up cause I wasn't please with it)/

110010101011020002_zpsbb154588.png

Yup. Prism Palace and Fantasy Forest (Faerie Forest) graphics are getting remade (except for Sabaku Sand because it's find the way it is) :ssmile:

Another good news is that hopefully a demo will be ready and I will post it here (as a unofficial SAGE Demo post...or a very late SAGE demo that was ment to be posted)

Badnews is that I'm putting a hold on the Desert Dazzle 3.0 Update graphics because I'm going to be busy on alot of stuff and I won't have time on my hands to make them so I'm sorry everyone who were looking foward for the new update...

• Like 2

Well everyone it's finally happening! I am proud to post up the demo that you all been waiting for! It is now download for the public!

Sonic The Hedgehog: Haven Home World Beta Demo

(Not Available AnyMore)

The reason there's two app is because to see which one of those work (I tested them out and they work perfectly for me) 

Everyone has the chances to play the game that we all work for (note: like I said before, this is a BETA demo so it's not all the good stuff that I promise along time ago...sorry).

When you're done playing them, feel free to post your thought here on this topic :ssmile:

WARNING: Certain animation and special effects might or will cause you to have seizures so please play at your own risk!

Update: I'm sorry but it's time to remove it because I was ask by one of my teammate for a secret reason. 

Edited by DarkVampireDee