A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

When you make the same mistake 16 times in a row and continue to get worse that's when something is clearly wrong.
See? This just proves my point that, there was a lack of communication or some sort of warning. ;)
Anyway, discuss this in PM. we're derailing this thread.
Nope. :3

But, feel free to stop whenever you get tired of kissing Overbound's balls or beeing completly headstrong about a situation, envolving a kid doing the same thing that you had done 'til... I dunno... Earlier this year?

I mean, from all of the people in the world, you should be the more sensitive one about all of this.

• Like 1

Blazefire needs to stfu for being more of a pest in his glory days than anyone else SFGHQ has encountered combined.

Also, just to contribute something, some of my old stuff:

sonikkuiceloop.png

icetilespreview1.png

Incomplete. Need to make a few more tiles, but I've been lazy.

etcfbg.png

island9.png

etcfoldenginetest.png

^ and this is kind of old, it's never been released and will probably never be used. This is from the 2004 early build of the engine test!

• Like 2

Rael, seeing as the only post of your ice tiles was on the first page I never really got the chance to tell you how awesome they are. Seriously, top notch job, they look so clean and professional and you're one of the first people I've seen to create aesthetically pleasing snow while keeping it "genesis" looking. Bravo to you!

That beach-y , jungle background is actually so nice. I've seen that sort of layout before but the way you use your pallettes and add extra shades really brings out the vibrance and life in it. The shallow water really works with the beach feeling and the trees in the foreground, omg they look so good. Custom? One minor gripe, while I really like the mountians at the back they look kinda flat to me. Maybe a stronger horizon gradient or some more darker mountians would bring it to life idk.

[/Kissing Raels ass]

We all have stolen or "borrowed" something at some point. It's just the fact that Delta did it over and over and over again consecutively repeated in roughly the same way. Now, granted I did it at quite a young age, my grammar was piss poor and I was mixed in with the wrong crowd, granted, not something you can control here though. Bare in mind when I did what I genuinely did, I was younger than Delta, quite a bit younger infact. He has even gotten away with a damn site more than I ever supposedly did 15 MORE times. This is probably the point where I wish Slingerland was here to do what he does best. Filter out the noobs.

Pedro, how exacly am I "Kissing Overbounds balls" in defending myself without any influence from anyone apart from Delta. Why should I stop talking about it when you started this debate in the first place. You seem to keep doing this a lot dont you. I do think you should probably watch your attitude before you get yourself banned again. Silly silly P3DR0. Bringing up my mistake is also irrelevant as this is happening NOW not years ago. Oh well, I'll let you stay in the past if you prefer it.

Oh and before I forget Rael, No and Nice work on those tiles and background. They look phenomenal! One small detail, the grass needs a shadow. I guess you're already ahead of me on that though.

I think you all need to "stfu". Blaze learned from his mistakes and now fights for what he thinks is right. I think you all have a secret relative to Delta that you're hiding, and maybe that's why you're on his side...?
So if Blaze says that the guy deserves the ban, he is fighting for what he think it's right and... If I say that he don't deserve, suddenly I have a secret relative to Delta? So that applies to you as well, don't? I think you have a secret relative to Blazefire that you're hiding, and maybe that's why you're on his side...? I'd always though that Blazefire had a parter in crime, but... Oh my. :C

Edit: Didn't see Mr. Right's post:

We all have stolen or "borrowed" something at some point. It's just the fact that Delta did it over and over and over again consecutively repeated in roughly the same way.
Having a Déjà vú in there?
Now, granted I did it at quite a young age, my grammar was piss poor and I was mixed in with the wrong crowd, granted, not something you can control here though. Bare in mind when I did what I genuinely did, I was younger than Delta, quite a bit younger infact.
So... You excuse youself with "beeing young", but can't forgive Delta even if he is "young"?
He has even gotten away with a damn site more than I ever supposedly did 15 MORE times. This is probably the point where I wish Slingerland was here to do what he does best. Filter out the noobs.
Oh silly, if he was here you think you would still be? :V
Pedro, how exacly am I "Kissing Overbounds balls" in defending myself without any influence from anyone apart from Delta. Why should I stop talking about it when you started this debate in the first place.
You were the one suggesting to "get back on track", you should give the example if you were really wanting to stop the discussion. I said something, you replyied to me, so I have the right to reply back, don't you think? :V
You seem to keep doing this a lot dont you. I do think you should probably watch your attitude before you get yourself banned again.
Nah. Thanks for the piece of advice though. Very kind of you.
Bringing up my mistake is also irrelevant as this is happening NOW not years ago. Oh well, I'll let you stay in the past if you prefer it.
I'm not calling you a thief now, just saying that you should have a little bit more of compassion by someone who is now on the same place that you were a few months/years ago. Afterall, he is just like you were, no? "Young".

Oh, hi. Welcome to the internet...

[qimg]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrjmzeGqkm1r0shhb.jpg[/qimg]

Okay, that picture made me laugh a LOT, but doesn't change the fact that what you said was not only wrong, but mean.

It IS very ridiculous that we can't leave Delta alone about this. What he's done is his own doing (obvi), and we can't change it. (Especially since we do not have a Targus.)

@P3DR0 Learn proper English. I understood absolutely nothing of what you just said.
I'm sorry, gentleman. You know, it's not my native language so... Try harder, you shall understand whatever you did not.

About your screen... The sand pattern doesn't look good, to simulate sand it should be more messed up, more "noisy". The "gradient" dithering for the fading needs some work as well. Same thing for the Chao stuff (which I presume it's a chao garden entrance), looks very flat, it needs a better shading as well. Nice background, anyways. I supose it rotates? C:

Anyways, on the topic of my game:

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/Qsp1Z.png[/qimg]

Here's the HUB world. Why does it look bizarre? You shall find out.

And... What is that I see on the right...? C;

The thing back there, yeah that. It spins and shows framebuffer-y previews of what you'll go to if you jump, right? And that's totally a Chao Garden.

@Sparks: I've seen that Eggman Statue in Generic Garden... Where did you find/edit it from...?? I need it. B.A.D.L.Y.

The thing back there, yeah that. It spins and shows framebuffer-y previews of what you'll go to if you jump, right? And that's totally a Chao Garden.

@Sparks: I've seen that Eggman Statue in Generic Garden... Where did you find/edit it from...?? I need it. B.A.D.L.Y.

I'd assume it's an actual piece of artwork just redone with pixels.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Thanks, Chronic. ;)

Will this be Generic Garden's successor? I like the new tiles for it. ^_^ And the Robotnik statue looks like he wants a biiiig hug.

fpocs.png

Some sprites of OCs that I'm making for Project Freedomplanet. I plan on making quite a few more so that I have a decent selection to choose from when deciding who the heroes and villains are.

fpocs.png

Some sprites of OCs that I'm making for Project Freedomplanet. I plan on making quite a few more so that I have a decent selection to choose from when deciding who the heroes and villains are.

I dunno about the 1st one, but the 2nd looks like The Sidekick and the 3rd looks like The Anti-Hero. Maybe even a repressed love for *checks out your topic again* ...Sash Lilac (is the name right?), lol.

Also...

Lh That level should have my metal sonic boss!

Then I wanna see what you got for it :B

LH, Clever the badnick in the first shot. It's pretty badass looking. It seems the power is completely out in the last screenshot. Maybe you can liven it up with dim sensor lights or back-up auxiliary lights.

Thanks, Ironrind, I pretty much appreaciate your opinion :B My aim was exactly the lack of power in it, but thinking about, yeah, the battleship is still afloat... there must be something still online, even if it's abandoned. I'll take your advice, will work on that :D

@The Big Flamewar of this Topic

Dudes, there are rules, and rules shall be followed. Delta was mistaken and he's learning, I don't think he needs anything to hurt neither defend him. Nothing personal, though. Cut this endless discussion that will lead you to nothing but extreme anger against eachother. Take care of your lives and God will take care of the rest.