A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

HEY, COME ON HERE! You won't see only SW minor changes on the graphs. And those skins, if you don't want it, simply don't activate it. No need to bash it, fella.

I'm conscious on what I'm doing. Have you ever played Sonic Phoenix at least? If you did, you may actually know the tendency of the leveldesign, which I am going to improve as well as I did to the engine.

How can you improve SonicWorlds? What is there to improve?

Not exactly Sonic Worlds. Sonic Phoenix is being improved. A port to Sonic Worlds with minor changes specially animation ones, that make a huge difference in the final Sonic Phoenix gameplay. This is why I call it Sonic Phoenix 2.0.

Got it?

*sigh* No. If you take a better look at the video, you may find out that Sonic's accelleration seems more adequate now, and also the animations have their speed related to the character speed itself (this is a Sonic Worlds feature actually). And I changed the grinding anims so it could look similar to what happens when you press the grinding button on Sonic Heroes. (I know most part of the guys don't like Sonic Heroes. But that engine has some features to put in a 2D highspeed game. That was actually what I was aiming for on the VERY VERY OLD Speed Mode Engine).

Ah, screw it. Might as well post these.

It's a 'test level' design made in UDK for the Sonic GDK, Xaklse actually says it works pretty well in the engine and he's copying bits of it over in the GDK level.

TestLevel1halfsize.png

TestLevel2halfsize.png

TestLevel3halfsize.png

Download the actual level here, if you're interested. The actual static mesh package needed is on the same page, just a bit higher up.

• Like 1

Why is that sound at the beginning always sound like it's far too loud?

Why do you keep bumping things that have already had their time for discussion and no one complained about?

BTW, that sound is a phoenix scream. Sonic Phoenix' identity.

Would you do me a favor?

Let's stop talking about this here. It's getting so long and boring. As soon as I get a level, I'll make a thread and post a demo so you can complain and bash and say whatever you want. But for now, let's leave this subject. Period.

@Candescence Oh... no problem anyway. I loved that.

Why do you keep bumping things that have already had their time for discussion and no one complained about?

BTW, that sound is a phoenix scream. Sonic Phoenix' identity.

Would you do me a favor?

Let's stop talking about this here. It's getting so long and boring. As soon as I get a level, I'll make a thread and post a demo so you can complain and bash and say whatever you want. But for now, let's leave this subject. Period.

@Candescence Oh... no problem anyway. I loved that.

How was I bumping something you just posed and talked about yourself? You are taking my nit picks far too seriously LH.

Hi there again here with some stuff of Sonic 4 Re-genesis it isnt a big deal but im pretty proud of what im made some far

Edited Titlescreen not 100% like the real Sonic 4 but its something

10fckci.jpg

Proper Background in the works, i need to do the second parallax

x2s5r9.jpg

Skidding sprite, its not exactly as the original animation but its something i guess

5yrz42.jpg

Hurt sprite, yes its the same as the game of LH i just change it more to fit the sonic 4 style

wterro.jpg

Well that's all folks, now i will return to work on this little one and Gijinka

[qimg]http://yoritoshi.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ttz1screen.png[/qimg]

I made a new Tropical Trance act with the new graphics i made earlier and shamelessly copied Asuma's Red Rings from the Level Collab build of Sonic Worlds.

Download:

http://www.wuala.com/Hyper%20Emerson/Projetos/Project%20Spikepig/

It's all good.=P