A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Birthday to Delta and Kessle (because you might actually see this)

TailsSena

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amused that I actually have to say this, and I hate to be mean about a gesture as simple as wishing someone a happy birthday, but seriously... this should go without saying:

Do not start a birthday topic for someone unless you at least kinda sorta know them. It's disingenuous to create a birthday thread for someone you've never talked to and moreover, making one for every person here is just going to spam the forum.

[qimg]http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Images/Final_Fantasy/Terra/Terra_Branford__DFF__08.jpg[/qimg]

Batman? I am not impressed.

*is just rolling with it at this point

dissidia tina makes my stomach turn everytime i see it, its actually worse than AC cloud and gives me temporary herpes everytime she appears ingame

Sena you truly are an evil bastard, your posts are beyond bad, they attack the very soul; from whom do you learn your evil ways

I have an idea. Why don't we do a general birthday thread?

That way, things would be more organized and the forum wouldn't be spammed with lots of birthday topics.

It's just an idea, though.

That would be nice, actually.

...And oh, who was today... Uhh, Kessler12 and... Delta Hedgehog.

Happy Birthday to those two then.

fuck having a general birthday thread.

it's my birthday next month and because I don't have enough money for my usual two hookers and bag of cocaine I expect a god damn topic.

I will grant you this desire. Your topic, it will be a thing.

dissidia tina makes my stomach turn everytime i see it, its actually worse than AC cloud and gives me temporary herpes everytime she appears ingame

Sena you truly are an evil bastard, your posts are beyond bad, they attack the very soul; from whom do you learn your evil ways

Wetflame

I have an idea. Why don't we do a general birthday thread?

That way, things would be more organized and the forum wouldn't be spammed with lots of birthday topics.

It's just an idea, though.

Here's another idea. Just don't do birthday threads frivolously. Problem solved.

A general birthday thread is pointless. There are birthdays pretty much every day.