A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

omg 2012

Thefinalboss123

...and? What am i looking at? The magnetic field of the earth not looking like an artist rendition?

Does the magnetic field of the planet somehow correlate with earthquakes? No, this isn't a rhetorical question. I dont know anything about the magnetosphere other than how it's useful to us.

The magnetic field would somehow have something to do with plate tectonics, or the forces that drive plate tectonics. Somehow i think we would have made such a correlation already. But judging from how hard it is for me to find a website about the correlation that is NOT related to conspiracy theories and this amazing "hidden" planet (that has somehow remained concealed from the entire planet despite being the size of saturn ) im having a hard time believing such a thing.

And even so...what would it matter. Any world superpower would lose just as much as the other from trying to tamper with the Magnetosphere of this planet. And this is even assuming that they even could; it's fueled by the movement of the very planet itself.

UFO? Yeah, probably to you and I, and anyone else who....well, doesn't know how to identify it.

It's falling, and it's on fire. It could be anything from an alien spacecraft, to a human rocket, to a mere rock. Space is chocked full of them; in fact the planet consumes millions of them every hour.

A guy in the comments even suggests it could actually be rising, just hard to see from the angle of the video. Depending on how high up in the sky it is, or what's fueling its thrust, it could be making all kinds of colors.

Earthquakes on fault lines, streak? Is this supposed to be surprising?

Majority of those are less than even 1 magnitude, which is undetectable to anyone who isn't looking, probably still so even if you were. A quick google search indicates that Earthquakes only start to be felt past 3.0. Significant ones start at like 6.

None of that is conclusive to anything but fear mongering.

In fact:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/seismicity/

This is a map of the seismicity of the united states. As you can see, there is nothing unorthodox at work here.

Mayans couldn't accurately predict their own invasion

I lol'd

If they were such geniuses to map out the magnetic cycle and solar maximum/minimums of our star, along with magnetic pole shifts of the planet itself, and these other amazing astronomical calculations we had to shoot shit into space to get, you'd assume they were able to, at the very least, preserve themselves.

Streak Thunderstorm, bro... I gotta' ask... You're a hippie, aren't ya'?

That's all I can come up with... That or a fundie...

You ever met a hippie? My college was full of them and I assure you I'm not one of them. All I am is someone who has witnessed more than is the "social norm". Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like something big is coming.

You ever met a hippie? My college was full of them and I assure you I'm not one of them. All I am is someone who has witnessed more than is the "social norm". Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like something big is coming.

Okay, sorry if that sounded worse than intended (which was just pure curiosity).

I'm definitely not the social norm, but I'm not superstitious.

To be honest Streak, I dont blame you. Us humans have been doing some pretty screwed up stuff to the earth and I wouldnt be surprised if all that stuff is coming back to bite us but to be completly realistic, theres not much we(you and me) can do...WE(human race) can still attemp to reverse this but alot of people in the world are either close minded or just pessimistic.

SIDENOTE: Why the hell did they make that black hole machine anyway?

Wow, interesting. OK, three things:

1-lol nibiru

2-lol planet X

3-

@ECLIPSc70: You mean the Large Hadron Collider? Well, to figure out tons of things, mainly about the origin of the universe.

Next we'll be hearing about the dangers of ionized dihydrogen oxide and the dangers of the earth's magnetic field not shielding us from the dangerous electromagnetic microwaves because the government's earthquake weapon stopped the core of the earth from spinning.

Good one, I lol'd.

I dont pretend to know more than I really do, but i tend to stay far away from conspiracy theories because alot of them are made by people who...well, seem to know just as much as I do. Or far less.

I notice things that i can't agree with the mainstream on. Like Chemtrails. I don't know if they're contrails or whatever. The fall of the twin towers looking more synchronized than a controlled demo was also quite disturbing, but i just don't know.

Sooo....

I think that little trait us humans have is our greatest strength and our greatest downfall. I mean yeah it would be cool to see how we were made but at the risk of our galaxy? I'd rather not go through with it, some things are better left uknown in my opinion.

News outlets made the large hadron collider sound worse than it actually is, it doesn't actually have all that much risk. Mostly because scientists can't say "hey can we build a big black hole machine in our building?" and the government just says "derp de doo okay". Most risks are calculated and brought down to a minimum before construction.

My Dad is a construction (as of right now estimator) but was a supervisor for 25 years, and as someone who's attended tons of demolitions of buildings (8 year old me liked explosions) WTC collapse was EERILY similar to a controlled demolition. It was bit more of an implosion then an explosion, which is what's done in controlled demos as to not harm anything around it.

So who wants to make a conspiracy theory thread? XD since I enjoy reading them and apparently so do others or else this thread wouldn't be getting so many replies

I think that little trait us humans have is our greatest strength and our greatest downfall. I mean yeah it would be cool to see how we were made but at the risk of our galaxy? I'd rather not go through with it, some things are better left uknown in my opinion.

And this is arguably one of the best examples of one of the dangerous follies of historical humankind. Believing everything you're told!

How can a particle accelerator, in any way, shape, or form, put our galaxy at risk, let alone our own planet? Think about it. All it does is take atoms and smash them into eachother at extremely high speeds. We're using our own energy to do this.

Yet, there is an object visible in the sky every day (depending on where you live) that is a bajillion times bigger and stronger than anything we could possibly create on this planet. The sun is easily capable of accelerating particles at high speeds and smashing them into other particles. That's what a Solar Flare is. It'll knock out electricity, it'll destroy electronics, hell it might even put us back in the dark ages for a while. But the planet is still here.

The report ruled out any doomsday scenario at the LHC, noting that the physical conditions and events that will be created in the LHC experiments occur naturally and routinely in the universe without hazardous consequences.[3] These include ultra-high-energy cosmic rays that are observed impacting Earth with energies considerably higher than those reached in any man-made collider.

If one super fast atom running into another created planet-eating black holes, i think we would have known about it way earlier. Well, no we probably wouldn't have known about it at all, because the effect would have probably swallowed up our solar system way before now. LHC Doomsday scenarios are no different than the 2012 doomsday scenario.

Think it's a load of baloney. Them guys who predicted it are gonna look like fools

I'm a muslim so I believe in certain signs before the world will come to an end

http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

Take in mind these are predictions from 1400 years agao, so some of them may have allready occured in the past. (like people worshipping stars etc). Just my personal beliefs

@DW

http://www.google.com/sky/

Plug in

NGC 7796

What am I looking at here exactly? Some bright looking lights? Those are all over. The giant black pause symbol? The little blue piece of tape? K. If inky blackness and other weird marks are what you are saying is weird here, it's not like that's unique either.

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=-12.127949512552165&longitude=87.69561767578125&zoom=10&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=0.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

Stuff like this is just the nature of making a map from a composite of photos.

Different video. Clearly shows its not a lens flare. The clouds are lit up with its rising.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in that video, but I do know that it was posted either by a troll or some crackpot who has no idea what he's talking about. Just look at the tags:

nibiru planetx Update ufo Aliens chemtrails nwo fema coffins collaps Alex Jones Space brown dwarfIlluminati

Dwarf Illuminati? The world is really secretly controlled by Ghimli and the underpants gnomes.

Something on the funny side that might get you thinking.

So Conan O' Brian got a bunch of news networks to put the same line in their teleprompter. Meh.

I do believe that the world is controllerd by higher ups, but that's a totally different subject.

I am indifferent when it comes to all these conspiracy theories. You cannot say that they're all bullshit. I say judge everything by their own merits. One thing can sound like bs, but something else could perhaps make alot of sense

I for one think that the US music industry is really messed up. Women like lady gaga are treaten as gods when they ought to be seen as the lowest kind of species walking on the planet imo. I live in the netherlands and I cant imagine anyone encouraging such scandalous behaviour. But I think the higher ups(Illuminati or whatever you wanna call it) have found that music is a great way to let things look normal and influence the norms with it. As long the songs are good, people will watch and listen. People aren't literally controlled by force, but rather mentally. I think you could call it mental slavery?

America has gone messed up if you ask me. I may be exagurating a little bit as i'm viewing this as someone who's never visited the US. People at the US are probably living good lives etcetera. But i'd be a bit disgusted living on the soil of such a country. A country where the rich are benefitting from the poor people's failures. A country where facts are manipulated as lies and lies manipulated to be the facts.

I've been following the republican elections lately and i'm a great supporter of Ron Paul. He is probably the only person who's sober on these matters and goes against them. It is so clear how all these rich people benefitting from the broken system now, are frightened if he would take over control. He's not doing so bad and became second in new hampshire, yet they're just talking about the guys who came in first and third. All of a sudden the second place doesn't matter lol. But I think it's self-explanatory that the media is controlled. All these statements that are not based around facts, made by "journalists". The media has made you all frightened for Iran. But honestly people are just being short minded and forget to view this from their perspective. The whole world has nuclear bombs. Someone who'd tell me to not make one ought to only encourage me to do so. Who the hell are you to command and disrespect me in such a way. Yes nuclear bombs are awful, but it seems that rule only applies to some countries

Anyway, here an interesting clip of Ron Paul that has predicted everything that has happened for the last 10 years.