A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

omg 2012

Thefinalboss123

Well, if you guys haven't noticed, there's a lot of fucked up things going on. If you've ever dabbled a little with conspiracy theory [OR HAVE HALF A BRAIN] you'd have noticed by now that there's an extra thing floating in the sky that rises with the sun every day.

From a Hawaii observatory. There's more than one video of it.

There's also an unbelievable amount of UFO sightings going on. I wasn't really one to believe in such a thing until I started looking into the most recent ones. Going back 2 years, there have been THE SAME KIND of UFOs being sighted. From multiple people. They are no longer isolated accounts of observation. Lots of people are seeing these things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5SnJoGl76k

Those are not stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4XTnKjEqec

Thats the norway spiral. I believe its a weapon of some sort. Who knows for sure?

There's also HAARP. I'm not going to explain what it is. Look it up.

Basically, people are controlling weather. Well, they're fucking with it. Have you ever noticed chemtrails? If you don't know what those are, look them up too.

This isn't something in specific areas of the world. This is happening worldwide. Sure, at first glance you may think that its just a jet trail. Its not. Something is going on. The frequency of these jets flying over have increased.

If you haven't paid any attention to the sun, you should.

The sun is freaking the fuck out. Solar flares are at an all time high.

There's a ton more of stuff but it would be in your best interest to look up stuff and find what you believe in and what you don't. You may not believe in the whole LOL 2012 END OF WORLD stuff but at least be educated in whats happening around the world. The world might not end but we're definitely due for some world changing shit in the near future.

Think about it. The SOPA bill. Obama signing martial law. I think the SOPA bill is just to disconnect people from the world. Sure, Youtube has useless shit on it but if it were banned, you could no longer see the sort of videos I posted. You would continue to be misinformed by whatever interpretation your local newscast was feeding you. I have a strong feeling the bill is going to pass despite how many people are against it.

I mean, with that same mindset, dismissing it as if its something in the norm, you might be sorely surprised when something happens. Keep thinking that the world's just a-turnin' and it might end bad for you. Being inquisitive is a sign of intelligence. If you dare not question what happens in the world around you, what is your life about? I'm not saying everything points to the whole 2012 world ending apocalypse nibiru crashing yadda yadda yadda. But things are happening. I for one want to know why. Lots of things seem linked. Others do not.

You're only crazy if you're the one guy who gets abducted by aliens with no witnesses or hard evidence or a paying job to return to.

You ever notice how, say, the President, or an executive for a Fortune 500 company is never the guy who has an alien encounter? Weird.

Since this seems to be an all purpose weird stuff thread, check out Mel's Hole!

http://hideousmonster.com/melshole.html

EDIT; to clarify, I believe in plenty of paranormal stuff. You're just bein' really hostile, Streak. :P

EDIT EDIT; and that extra thing 'rising' in the morning is the moon. XD

Well, if you guys haven't noticed, there's a lot of fucked up things going on. If you've ever dabbled a little with conspiracy theory [OR HAVE HALF A BRAIN] you'd have noticed by now that there's an extra thing floating in the sky that rises with the sun every day.

From a Hawaii observatory. There's more than one video of it.

There's also an unbelievable amount of UFO sightings going on. I wasn't really one to believe in such a thing until I started looking into the most recent ones. Going back 2 years, there have been THE SAME KIND of UFOs being sighted. From multiple people. They are no longer isolated accounts of observation. Lots of people are seeing these things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5SnJoGl76k

Those are not stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4XTnKjEqec

Thats the norway spiral. I believe its a weapon of some sort. Who knows for sure?

There's also HAARP. I'm not going to explain what it is. Look it up.

Basically, people are controlling weather. Well, they're fucking with it. Have you ever noticed chemtrails? If you don't know what those are, look them up too.

This isn't something in specific areas of the world. This is happening worldwide. Sure, at first glance you may think that its just a jet trail. Its not. Something is going on. The frequency of these jets flying over have increased.

If you haven't paid any attention to the sun, you should.

The sun is freaking the fuck out. Solar flares are at an all time high.

There's a ton more of stuff but it would be in your best interest to look up stuff and find what you believe in and what you don't. You may not believe in the whole LOL 2012 END OF WORLD stuff but at least be educated in whats happening around the world. The world might not end but we're definitely due for some world changing shit in the near future.

I dont know anything about that UFO shit, it could literally be anything. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'd believe you 100% if i saw it for myself, but it's youtube, and anything with the words "UFO"...you know.

I will agree though, I myself remember walking places off campus with some friends and seeing some EXCEPTIONALLY bright stars in the sky. Almost like the kind of bright that an LED will give off. It looked too bright to be a star, yet too stationary to be an airplane. If they were moving with inhuman precision through the air though, then i'd jump to conclusions.

On planet X (IGNORANT SEREPH DISCLAIMER ALERT)

I also find it very hard to believe there's an entire fucking PLANET, within VIEWING DISTANCE of this one, that we do not know about. I am absolutely no astronomer, but...

Planets like Mars, Venus and Jupiter are all able to be seen without a telescope with the right conditions, and they're eons away from us. This "object rising with the sun"; if it were indeed a PLANET, within obvious viewing distance (little like our Moon), then we ( along with every other planet it gets close to in the solar system) would probably be having all sorts of fucked up tidal issues.

Which brings up another question -- they say this "planetX" is a planetary object with a wide orbit.

planet-x-orbit-2012.jpg

Now, i am in NO WAY a physics expert...but from my elementary knowledge on this subject, this orbit...

nibiru2-and-other-planet-sizes.gif

With THIS mass? According to this chart, this "Nibiru" is about the size of Saturn. If Nibiru isn't a Gas Giant (like saturn), that would mean it would have a considerable amount more mass to account for, which would (i think) mean it would have a much stronger gravitational pull.

Now. The strength of gravity is inversely proportional to the distance from the source. If it were to pass close enough to earth to cause noticeable tidal effects (like the moon), but with mass >= to the planet SATURN, it'd probably inconvience the earth (and anything else it came close to) in far worse ways than "weather" or "earthquakes" -- it'd probably wreck our orbit altogether. I dont know if any of that is true, or makes much sense, but the general idea is, massive objects attract other massive objects, and this "Nibiru" is probably very, very massive. I'd find it very hard to believe it's passed close to us before (as in, "visible with the sunrise" close) and hasn't already done our planet in.

tl;dr

if a planet the size of Saturn were close enough to have its curvature visible to the naked eye with the morning sun, we'd be royally screwed.

And seeing as the backstory of this "planet X" is actually steeped in with past earth history and catastrophe...im calling BS on this.

On the sun...i think it's been common knowledge for a while to us humans that the sun has a magnetic flip every few years. Like, eleven, i believe. It can shoot out bursts of dangerous shit towards us, like it does all the time.

But that's what the magnetic field around the planet is for. And even if the magnetic field around the planet was gone, we still have the atmosphere to shield us, though the effects would be even more severe. But the real issue here is the technology we use so often yet take for granted that could be impacted -- power plants, satellites (which take full blast from the solar wind and flares), communication, airplanes, internet, all that good shit.

This has happened before, and is nothing new to human history, but in the past 11 years we've put things into motion that we never had before, and will probably have a hard time not doing without if they are somehow lost. I think this is the biggest threat from the solar flares.

But uh, i highly doubt a solar flare is going to disintegrate the planet. Or something. I dont know, conspiracy theorists get crazy like that.

OH FUCK EVERYONE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, IT'S PLANET LENS FLARE, COMING TO END US ALL!

I happen to get up every morning, a little before the sun rises in fact, and I don't ever see this thing. I'll keep my eyes open, but I have a feeling I'll never see it without a pair of cheap binoculars or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision#Scientific_criticism

In my opinion, all this 2012 Doomsday Stuff is mere bullshit. Remember the dude who thought the world was gonna end on May 21, 2011, and then on October 21, 2011, and then on May 21, 1988, AND on September 6, 1994. then there was Y2K, and many other dates turned out to be false. There is no evidence, no hard facts, no nothing to prove that we're all gonna die. All of it is just pure superstition in my opinion.

You know it really sucks, all these conspiracy theories crying wolf about every single fucking thing they are too lazy to simply do a bit of quick google research on really makes it difficult for me to hold a position on anything.

Everything is a conspiracy, based off the notion that the US Government (or NWO or whatever the fuck) is SO SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED that they can apparently do whatever they want, including changing the weather and attacking people with black holes.

The Particle Accelerator (which is now somehow stronger than our sun) is going to swallow the planet with a black hole, Every cloud formation is a HAARP weapon test, every light in the sky is an experimental weapon or extraterrestrial, any notion of the Sun's activity or an object in space is indication that an asteroid (or a moon or a pulsar or something equally ridiculous) is going to collide with us or that the planet is going to be melted by cosmic radiation.

It's going to suck when something big (like extraterrestrials) really DO make themselves known, and everyone is going to be so blunt to the whole process that they dont even care anymore. I mean i hate alot of government decisions too, and America will lose 50% of its awesomepoints if SOPA is put into effect, but god damn, man.

Anything that falls short of direct contact / study sessions with extraterrestrials or jesus christ himself makes me refuse to believe the Ancient Mayans could have possibly known something about this planet (or its surroundings), SCIENTIFICALLY at least, that we've overlooked or cannot comprehend that can wipe us out this year.

Unless the Locus popped up out the ground and gave them a fucking deadline, i dont care for any 2012 conspiracy theories. The solar maximum of the Sun is a wonderful coincidence, but like i said, there is no way in fucking hell they knew more about the sun then that a typical 4th grader doesn't know today.

Next we'll be hearing about the dangers of ionized dihydrogen oxide and the dangers of the earth's magnetic field not shielding us from the dangerous electromagnetic microwaves because the government's earthquake weapon stopped the core of the earth from spinning.

Next we'll be hearing about the dangers of ionized dihydrogen oxide and the dangers of the earth's magnetic field not shielding us from the dangerous electromagnetic microwaves because the government's earthquake weapon stopped the core of the earth from spinning.

Funny you should say that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNcdiflygg

Something UFO related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28UiWCrob1g

Recent earthquakes:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/