A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

R.I.P. Kel Mitchel

Guest Roy

Kel Mitchel, otherwise known as Kel Kimble in the hit TV show 'Kenan & Kel' died on Sunday night at his home in LA. The reason for his death is currently unknown.

Kel Mitchel was in other productions after 'Kenan & Kel' such as

"The Power of One: The Pokemon 2000 Movie Special" and "Good Burger", which produced many famous quotes including the famously used

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order?"

Kel Mitchell leaves behind 2 children names Allure and Lyric, and his wife Tyisha Hampton.

Hopefully Kel will be remembered for his fun, and good nature...

"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda."

RIP

25 August 1978 - 9 July 2006

===========================

I don't know what to say, honestly. When celebrities or former celebrities die, it's usually not a big deal to me, but Kel always had a soft spot in my heart. I grew up watching Kenan and Kel throughout the majority of my childhood, so hearing this news is awkwardly saddening to me. Anyway, I imagine there's a pretty good sum of you who also watched and enjoyed the show, so I felt it appropriate to post this here.

My bad. My friend who's been staying with me since last week said he saw someone who drew a picture of Kel on DA with that little snippet attached. It was sudden and the first I'd heard of it. On top of that, I was in a hurry to catch a movie, so I didn't have a chance to verify (probably wouldn't have crossed my mind to check anyway, though).

Sorry for the scare guys. I should have checked its validity before posting it.

God Roy, Way To Fail.

I know, I'm sorry. From now on, I'm only going to believe things if and only if I read them in Myspace bulletins.