A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Missing in Action

twodee

So, I was just browsing the old EzBoard of SFGHQ, out of 7:30am boredem, and reading some of the older posts made me wonder just what happened to some of the people that used to post here. Keep in mind, I'm not active @ MoogleMB, or any other forums in the Sonic community anymore, so others may have seen some of those people somewhere else, but as of now, anyone know what happened to these people:

- DocDogbreath

- ChrisTheHedghog

- Digiku

- Sonic360

- SageTheHedgehog (not Sage, as in the one we have here now)

- Covox (I know he made his leave awhile ago, but has anyone heard from him?)

- Ninja (I'm pretty sure he just grew tired of this place)

- BlueHog (I THINK that was his name, I could be mistaken)

- RedXVI

- RedRapper (The last I heard from him, he wrote that incredibly cheesey SFGHQ rap)

- Kram (Who could forget the guy that pretty much introduced the lot of us to FIF?)

So..feel free to add to the list, or update us on these people. It could be fun. ;o

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to Covox every so often. Chris comes here sometimes. Sonic360, the original Sage and Kram (o.o) are pretty much dead. Doc came here when we were on the proboards, Digi is still about (at the MC). RedXVI went to college and pretty much left the Internet as far as I can tell, RedRapper I have no idea. Dead?

Yeah I seem to remember some guy named Rlan, hur hur hur.

All kidding aside. What happened to: Bartman, AliasWK, and CloakBass.

I seem to remember hearing from AliasWK through IM like a year ago and from CloakBass when he was looking for his stuff, also something tells me Bartman is at the MC.

Hrmm.

Ah, it's so nice to look in a thread and see a list of peoples names I know...

But anyway, 360 posted at the MC a week or so ago saying that hes currently contemplating/writing an article about fangames for a magazine.

Redrapper is opsting at the MC quite a bit recently, he's currently selling CDs of his music.

Ninja posted at the MC not long ago as well.

The rest...I severly miss :<

To add to the list, whatever happened to Pseudo? The guy that made the interesting Sonic Advance sprites then stopped...and vanished.

B'man's still on AIM constantly, and hes an admin at the Sonic Stadium now I think.

I noticed Alex Prower signed up for the board but hasnt posted yet...I havent spoken to him in ages D:

I now that I think about it I remember old "Clock"Bass(;p) IMing everyone looking for things as well...wonder if he ever managed to find everything...

To add to the list, whatever happened to Pseudo? The guy that made the interesting Sonic Advance sprites then stopped...and vanished.

I seem to recall he had a real life episode:o

Jess left for canada leaving me behind (totally gutted), But because of that i met up with Cassie an old school friend, and we've been happily married for 4 years (i think i've been MIA from here for at least 5 years)

Anyway one thing led to another..

Needless to say im the proud father of a 3 year old son called Toby:D My little Ankle Biter.

*note* Anyone remember a guy called Rogue Trooper during E3 Week showing all those 3d Badniks, That was me ^_^

Word Pseudo.

I sometimes take a peek at the old Unimatrix Zero EZBread to see if Ty, Kram, Toolz, Nik, or the Artist Formally Known as Sorok posted. Sometimes Rob makes an appearence there. We usually just leave messages for eachother that go unchecked for months, but yeah.

I talked to Covox a bunch in college, being all insomniac-esque and him being like 12hrs ahead of EST. It worked out well. Helped with my Java issues.

Another thing I noticed was MystHedgehog had registered here today, I remember him from awhile back.

Yeah, something compelled me, the day before an exam (i'm in college now, hooray), to lurk around the board a bit, and eventually I decided to just register again (you can't escape the cult, etcetc). Maybe I'll become a regular again, or not. Seeing the progress on Sonic XG made me want to get back to fangaming prety badly too (not that anyone cares :P), so we'll see if it actually develops into something during the summer.

Ty has been missing? Damn, I was looking forward to Sonic Groove a great deal. :\

Also, why do I need 10 posts to able to send a PM?

Well bugger me with a fish fork. It's still here.

Consider me suprised that the forum is still alive after endless reorgs and "OH NOS TOO MANY UNSKILLED EEJIOTS" town cryings. I'm still about-ish, sometimes lurking amidships. The new debate forum needs a some more drawn-out angsty prose arguments, those make great reading on rainy afternoons :)

I'm in the middle of an engineering double-degree (Chemical/Process with CompSci on the side), I've developed a healthy addiction for Scotland's favourite indie band, I've ditched Clicktools, my lappy runs Ubuntu full time with the fancy graphics module, and I've started having a go at remaking a certain overlooked classic in Pygame.

lemmy_preview.png

I think that's everything. Ta ta for now.

[shamelessplug]Oh, and be sure to visit ld.net.au for super-cheap web/shell/subversion hosting :)[/shamelessplug]

Digiku

Mostly part of the SRB2 community, now.

Sonic360

Gaming journalist. Posts at Mooglecavern from time to time under the name, "Leviathan".

RedXVI

Went to Uni, studying game design. Got a life.

RedRapper

Posts at Mooglecavern. Is trying to break into professional rapping. His first CD is out, I think.

Kram

Stopped by #srb2 a year or so ago. Stopped caring about fangames and pretty much the internet as a whole. Got a life, too.