A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Another Sonic Before The Sequel Trailer

LakeFeperd

oh man, just now i realised that i forgot to put the Worlds logo in the end of the video D=

@squallff8, BlazefireLP

i think it is a bit too late to customize de HUD and it is something that i've never done before so, for me, it would be kinda hard and it would take time D=

@Strife

really? i mean, im not that good with programing...

every time i got a new idea for a new badnik i also think if i would be able o program it.

this also count for bosses.

Thanks =D

Wow man, Looks awesome, but I agree with squall. I see you've been putting alot of effort on designing the levels and it just shows since the levels just look very unique and beyond awesome. At the moment one of the best i've seen before in a sonic game so there doesn't need to be anything said about that. You're doing an excellent job in that department.

However don't let anything else hold it back. Try to polish everything else up as well like the shades and colors of the robots. I hope that doesn't require alot of hastle.

Also another thing, if possible (I apologies if it sounds as if I ask too much). Please don't make every boss a chase boss. It'd probably be better with some variation in the boss baatles. I'd even be cool with 2 or 3 chase boss battles, but not over and over again.

Also I saw a recolored boss version which looked kinda awkward.

At the moment it's like one department is at such a high level (the level art and design) and some other departments so so. If you can manage to polish everything up the end product would only benefit from it's reception, as it really looks like something that could become rather big throughout the community.

there is still a lot of stuff to do in this boss

i'll show more when i finish it

@Jwiwo

well, not every boss is a chase boss

for sonic, well, most of them are chase bosses but for tails none of them are like that

i'll be showing 3 bosses at this SAGE and 2 of them aren't chase bosses